Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I was the only one! I'm so glad I found this forum!!

I found her new home on Rightmove. Lovely with lots of potential. I hope she gets some proper advice when she decorates it 🤦🏼‍♀️
However and I'm sorry for the rant...

The bit that pissed me of the most (and sorry if this has been mentioned) was when she saw an artist, copied their work.. then tagged them in it. (!)
I'm sorry?!?!?

You don't rip off an artist's work to hang in you home and flaunt it with a 'how to do' tutorial.
That's awful.

The reason that an artist is 'expensive' is because they are a professional and you are not only buying their art. You are buying their history, their talent and their time. But don't worry about that Chelsea, you just carry on with your faux canvas. That you tagged them in.

Awful behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She looks like a corpse posing in front of the cardboard boxes 📦
Ummm....What do you mean she's obv the best poser with like the best most longest most glamourous legs ever. And also with the most handsome coolest handsomesf husband ever ....pleeaaasssee buy his resell mark up trainers....And also my mum's super amazingness not basic at all wreaths 🤑🤑🤑🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ummm....What do you mean she's obv the best poser with like the best most longest most glamourous legs ever. And also with the most handsome coolest handsomesf husband ever ....pleeaaasssee buy his resell mark up trainers....And also my mum's super amazingness not basic at all wreaths 🤑🤑🤑🤮🤮🤮
I just went to her profile to do some investigating on the wreaths... momma ange?! 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Why is she always in every single advert like she’s a supermodel. I’m bored of her eye bleeping herself in the mirror. I’ve had enough of the car now. It looks like a Citroen and no matter how much she tells me it’s great, I’m not interested. Same as the same tit gifted from bo concept, or the light, or the stinky milk paint.

I liked her cos she was different and her taste was different but she’s morphed into the same old, ad grabbing, full of shite Influencer like everyone else. I don’t trust a word she says after she went on about never getting a dog - now she’s getting a dog, how they wanna be mortgage free in like 5 years now they’ve bought a new house, does she think we’re daft?!

Separate tangent but wonder if Bentley know she works with another car brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks she’s gorgeous and hilarious and edgy but is actually just a bang ordinary skinny bird with a gob on her.

• Haha
Sure she said thay they've lengthened the mortgage for the new house . Which makes sense .

But the car ads are so boring. Hopefully there will be loads new content soon but I think it will be a lot of contractors making an elaborate home for them and Chelsea painting it all with gifted paint.

Reactions: 1
The new house is gorgeous. Anyone know how much they paid? I’m guessing all the car ads have helped!!!

It was on the market for 379k

It was sold previously in 2006 for 240k. She implies on a story today she got a good price for it so perhaps when the data comes out we’ll see if they got a reduction on asking

Their old one was on the market for 230k btw

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That is so cheap! 😩 A house like that would cost more than double where I live!

I can’t believe she’s going to cover up the original Minton tile floor in the hallway. That’s such a treasure and looks in great condition

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure I could cope with single pane glass, as nice as it might be! I am intrigued with what they’ll do with it, though it’s regardless how much they’ve saved as most of it will be feckin free anyway!!

I’d buy a house at the top of my budget if I knew I’d get most of the insides done up for free

It's a pretty big house for just the two of them. Beautiful, but big.
I can't help but think a lot of these instagrammers move and buy houses for the instagram content they will produce.
What work is she planning for the garden? To me, it's perfectly grand as it is?

Agree with the above post. It look me a while to realise but Instagramers give such an unrealistic view on house renovation! Normal radiators or a decent garden for example are seen as needing replacing/updating

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw she posted in her stories yesterday she would appreciate if people could engage with her ads or sponsored posts as they would fund the house renovation and she could get it done quicker. Is that not a bit ... sorry, blatantly, on the beg?
I used to like her account but the almost aggressive defence of ads and the 'I deserve to be paid' stance is a bit off putting.
And, what is wrong with the fireplace? Surely she could style that into her black theme?
These instagrammers are never content.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That story she shared of someone messaging her with their support so she can afford the marble fireplace is embarrassing.

She said they have saved enough for the renos so why play the poverty card for an over priced fire surround. Ridiculous

Reactions: 7
I saw she posted in her stories yesterday she would appreciate if people could engage with her ads or sponsored posts as they would fund the house renovation and she could get it done quicker. Is that not a bit ... sorry, blatantly, on the beg?
I used to like her account but the almost aggressive defence of ads and the 'I deserve to be paid' stance is a bit off putting.
And, what is wrong with the fireplace? Surely she could style that into her black theme?
These instagrammers are never content.
yeah her attitude stinks! She’s become very unlikeable and think this house move will not do her any favours as she clearly has bought it to literally do up for Instagram more than anything.

I’ve noticed everything is an ad, or angling for an ad and nothing is genuine anymore or even relatable. Even down to the givenchy make up ad 🥴 it’s not the same as the actual couture fashion brand ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah she’s lot the kind of relatable girl next door type of persona. It used to be ok when she was just quite a normal girl appreciating her lack of you like. But not she’s gone on to think she can charge people for ‘design’ when she’s got NO qualifications (tbf this has all gone quiet) and comes across really know it all and patronising to her followers to ask they respond to her ads. I think if you’re in that situation and young it’s probably easy to get swept into it all and become a bit of a twit.

She was also tagging in the real artist who she was ripping off their style on that canvas she did. That’s complete twatish arrogant behaviour.