Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s such poor taste. ESP as she tries to pull off being so hard working for ads. I give her credit - her ads are done well but I just am so over ads on Instagram now. Did she buy the new car or is it a loan?! It’s all so confusing and they deliberately don’t say to make you wonder.
Buy the new car ? HAHA ... nope ! They start at 55K 🙈.. the company have let her use it for one yr to ‘ promote ‘ it ( she said on her stories a while back ) She won’t even buy a tin of paint at £20 our Chelsea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I stopped following her when she was putting the pink reeded glass doors in the kitchen to make a pantry, so a lonnng time ago. I stopped following her because her constant eye bleeping of herself was irritating me. Her husband looks like a smug prick.
However, I just randomly went on her account for the first time in a very long time and they are moving. Anyone know why??

Btw, when I saw the new grid post about the new house, I came and searched for her on here straight away 🤣
Edit. Just re read and noticed I said “I stopped follow her”. Twice. I need to calm down lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They found a house they loved but because they hadn’t put theirs up an offer couldn’t be accepted so they lost it. So she said because of that it made them want to move on and they listed and sold theirs pretty fast. Then they have been looking. There’s isn’t that big when you look at it and by the looks of the new one it’s massive so they wanted something a lot bigger.

Reactions: 1
I stopped following her when she was putting the pink reeded glass doors in the kitchen to make a pantry, so a lonnng time ago. I stopped following her because her constant eye bleeping of herself was irritating me. Her husband looks like a smug prick.
However, I just randomly went on her account for the first time in a very long time and they are moving. Anyone know why??

Btw, when I saw the new grid post about the new house, I came and searched for her on here straight away 🤣
Edit. Just re read and noticed I said “I stopped follow her”. Twice. I need to calm down lol
Oh the eye bleeping herself, yes that was one of the reasons I unfollowed her! She loves herself, I'm all for women loving themselves, but it's too much and also yes her husband is a smug prick! Loves himself too! Two narcs in a marriage 🤔 match made in heaven?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They found a house they loved but because they hadn’t put theirs up an offer couldn’t be accepted so they lost it. So she said because of that it made them want to move on and they listed and sold theirs pretty fast. Then they have been looking. There’s isn’t that big when you look at it and by the looks of the new one it’s massive so they wanted something a lot bigger.
Yeah looks really big a Proper 4 bed with a basement. Gonna look fab. I recognise the new house Its in Market Drayton. More wow factor This one with a fab staircase that looks pretty grand and gargage to keep her freebie cars. The prices up north make me want leave the south and get so much more for your buck. .

there is absolutely nothing remarkable about her, but I think she thinks she’s model material.
How many times can you recycle your wedding photos?! 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’ve found it! I cannot believe the price for what they are getting, 380k for all that space and features. I’m in the north but I wouldn’t get all that near me for that price. Needs quite a bit of cosmetic work and kitchen from the looks of it. There’s a small window in the top floor bedroom and I can defiantly see a model wannabe led pose of her in that part!

So beautiful!!! Can't believe how much house you get for your money up north. Countdown to everything being painted black...

I’ve found it! I cannot believe the price for what they are getting, 380k for all that space and features. I’m in the north but I wouldn’t get all that near me for that price. Needs quite a bit of cosmetic work and kitchen from the looks of it. There’s a small window in the top floor bedroom and I can defiantly see a model wannabe led pose of her in that part!
How come house are so big and so cheap. Crazy. I thought Cheshire was pricey

Maybe I'm just jealous 😅
I just think it's the way she comes across with the posing, and constant showy offy-ness.

She works for Bentley, I'm pretty sure she's something to do with branding? So it's a company car scheme.

For the record I'm not jealous, I just prefer to see interiors than constant Victoria Beckham wannabe poses 🤪
Only just reading through this thread so this might have been replied to further down... I live close to Bentley and know lots of people working there, all permanent staff have access to a lease scheme where they change cars every 6 months so it’s at a cost to the individual but obviously cheaper than going to a dealership so most people will do this. It’s usually any car brand owned by the same company as Bentley (Audi/VW/Skoda for example). You often see workers driving bentleys around the area for various different reasons. Because we see them all time around town it’s so normal but I remember seeing one in Spain once and everyone was crowding around it fascinated and it took me a minute to work out why 😂

Reactions: 2
To be fair they're both in full time professional jobs and have no dependants, and their house is a normal sized home....so they must have lots of disposable income.
Curious to know what she does for a living that gives her a new car every six months though.
She works for a car company, she's mentioned it loads.

Loving the pretense that she's continuing to do DIY in a house she's selling out of the kindness of her heart for buyers, and not cos she's shilling a product for money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Loving the pretense that she's continuing to do DIY in a house she's selling out of the kindness of her heart for buyers, and not cos she's shilling a product for money.
I’ve said it before Chelsea’s painting is very shoddy and today’s stories proved that ! Fancy painting the pantry in emulsion and not even protecting the finish . When she did it that ‘ pink’ all she had to do was have it mixed in an acrylic eggshell finish ( flat Matt finish and tough as old boots !) Maybe the emulsion paint was because no company THEN offered her the correct paint for FREE or she didn’t do her research 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6