Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever stop begging for free stuff? She’s absolutely deplorable and getting worse by the day. Almost every single story she posts is like “oh I need such and such” then starts posting pics of what she wants and tagging companies in them. No shame and yes her grid is aesthetically pleasing but her house is so boring and devoid of personality, it’s tragic.

Reactions: 7
Does she ever stop begging for free stuff? She’s absolutely deplorable and getting worse by the day. Almost every single story she posts is like “oh I need such and such” then starts posting pics of what she wants and tagging companies in them. No shame and yes her grid is aesthetically pleasing but her house is so boring and devoid of personality, it’s tragic.
She's got to get the freebies in order for her new house! Couldn't possibly pay for anything

Reactions: 3
I was literally about to come on here and say the same thing. I cannot bear the woman now. She should rename her page, the house that beg built ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her video tour made me realize how much smaller the house is than depicted in real life. That sofa is huge for the room, and the lack of splashbacks in the kitchen just seem so impracticable. Either they don't cook much or she must always be touching the paintwork up.

Reactions: 5
esp for a flippin laptop case. I actually liked her a while back but I find her insufferable now. Wonder if she’ll be doing her accounts on the laptop that needs to to inside her soon to be gifted laptop case 🥱

Her husband is equally as annoying -one of my pet hates is people who buy things that are hard to get hold of to literally flip them for money. He had yeezys that turned up the day after a raffle (my husband got some) and she was already flogging them. Tasteless af.

I’ve finally unfollowed her, she’s so money hungry it’s unbelievable. Now offering an interiors service!? Does she even have interior design qualifications/background? Being an ‘influencer’ has gone to her head.

Reactions: 6
Being upfront about not having qualifications, then offering "services that people are asking her about "

I love her style and she has great vision but it will be interesting to see how she puts colours and livable environments together (people who have kids for example )

Being upfront about not having qualifications, then offering "services that people are asking her about "

I love her style and she has great vision but it will be interesting to see how she puts colours and livable environments together (people who have kids for example )
I agree with this but I feel like just because your own home looks nice doesn’t mean you can do someone else’s house?
I’m intrigued to see what she might do but feel like she’s also shitting on interior designers (I follow Rebecca Wakefield, her style isn’t always mine but I find it intriguing how she styles and designs places etc) so I guess time will tell!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another one here who had to unfollow her. I used to like her but just find her so granny now, no thanks!

Reactions: 2
Agree with everything that's been said here! I loved her style and account at first but recently the begging and freebies scream of doing things and putting things in her house because she's been paid to or is getting the item free.

Biggest example is that HUGE sofa that is completely the wrong shape and size for the room. Don't get me wrong, it's a great piece of furniture but wrong for her house. And the tour really did show how tiny of a place it is, so cramped and really doesn't seem to look as good in "real life" as it does in the carefully taken pics that she puts up.

I still do like her style, although I must say it is very insulting to all the hard working interior designers for her to be starting a "design studio"! Just because she managed to put a decent-looking house together, doesn't mean she is qualified to do it for anyone else. Her house is basically monochrome with little variation between the different rooms, so I don't know how she expects to be able to take a brief from someone else and present a plan for their home back to them with deadlines, budget, and who will even do the work?? There's a lot more to interior design than there is decorating your own home.

Reactions: 9
So she’s using her following and her name but her friend will be doing the interior design as she actually has a qualification in design?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wondering if anyone else also finds it a bit off shes now going to other peoples homes for viewing and posting photos of them to her stories and then saying "oh you shouldn't bad mouth peoples homes but heres a photo for everyone to pass comment on"

Reactions: 5
I defiantly found it off she was posting pictures of other houses. I think they have found one as she’s mentioned seeing the mortgage guy the one she flogs his services. I cannot believe she is going down the designer route. When she out feelers out fir the prices they were extortionate considering you know you’ll end up with steamed milk on the walls and products recommended that are hugely expensive.

• Heart
I defiantly found it off she was posting pictures of other houses. I think they have found one as she’s mentioned seeing the mortgage guy the one she flogs his services. I cannot believe she is going down the designer route. When she out feelers out fir the prices they were extortionate considering you know you’ll end up with steamed milk on the walls and products recommended that are hugely expensive.
Yep the famous ‘ steamed milk’ - wasn’t that gifted too 😂

• Haha
Yes it was gifted. To give her credit she puts a lot into her ad’s generally but she is scatter gun with it. Not just home but she’ll take whatever seems to be thrown at her. It’s a shame these influencers lose their indemnity and genuine side. I suppose they are making as much £ as possible whilst they can!

Yes it was gifted. To give her credit she puts a lot into her ad’s generally but she is scatter gun with it. Not just home but she’ll take whatever seems to be thrown at her. It’s a shame these influencers lose their indemnity and genuine side. I suppose they are making as much £ as possible whilst they can!
Yeah I suppose she does put a lot into her ad’s - just look at these ( many more too as I thought her latest car ad looked familiar ) . I’ve said it before Chelsea takes most of her ideas from other influencers that THEY did 2/3yrs ago. Proof is in the photos 🤷‍♀️ ( Chelsea is the top photo )
Ps , Hannah’s account is fabulous 😉

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’d love to know how these Influencers pick the winners 🤔🥴 . Why can’t any of them ever do a live - you know drum roll and all that jazz ( just saying !) VERY BIZARRE !
I used to work for a large car manufacturer in marketing and the laws around prize draws were huge... Ive always wondered how they all get around these.

Yeah I suppose she does put a lot into her ad’s - just look at these ( many more too as I thought her latest car ad looked familiar ) . I’ve said it before Chelsea takes most of her ideas from other influencers that THEY did 2/3yrs ago. Proof is in the photos 🤷‍♀️ ( Chelsea is the top photo )
mph wow they are a complete copy!! That’s a joke. How can she blatantly rip other people’s work off. Poor form.

Reactions: 1
That’s such poor taste. ESP as she tries to pull off being so hard working for ads. I give her credit - her ads are done well but I just am so over ads on Instagram now. Did she buy the new car or is it a loan?! It’s all so confusing and they deliberately don’t say to make you wonder.

Reactions: 1