Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Yes I agree. Perhaps it's the other way around but whichever, Lois is definitely nicer than Chelsea!

To be honest I prefer this , compared to people done up to the nines making these videos , where as I look a complete state when faffing or diy-ing so I'm glad she's in comfies and bare faced here 🤣🤣

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
haha for a second I was thinking who is Chelsea?!! I forget they actually have names... I literally just think of her as the house that black built 😂
ooooooo who, I need a gander!!!!
LOL ... I don’t think we’re allowed to quote other account names on here ( against the rules I believe 🙈)she has the most amazing Georgian home though ( think it’s Georgian 🤔)

I was keen for her utility design when she went slightly darker with the checker floor! The new design (and I love neutral) is just a little too underwhelming, I also hate the way the bath sticks out a bit, can’t help but think of all the things they could have used the space for that was a waste tbh, are they really guna use it that often? You’re only supposed to wash dogs every few months and surely just a little shower hose for his paws somewhere would have been enough 🤷🏻‍♀️
As a dog owner it could be used daily, mine get washed after muddy walks every day in the Autumn/Winter.

ttg111

Chatty Member
I didn’t realise there was doors to go on I just thought it was all that open ikea pax looking shelving.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Sorry for the very , very late reply . I’ve had terrible news which I’m trying to come to terms with . The other account is susannahhemmingsstylists . If you keep flicking back to her earlier shots you will see resemblance 😉
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this and thank you for taking time to post.

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
It’s a lovely old house with LOADS of potential but also needs thousands and I reckon THOUSANDS spending on it . Isn’t she always going on about her leaking shower and the other week she showed us the old plugs & lights ( that’s just for starters ) that are hidden behind her pictures 3ft up the wall she likes to photoshop out 🙈😂!

Sorry to hear. Hope you can take the time to deal with things.

Just seen on insta she's put her house up for sale (and fishing for buyers in followers...lol)

Is an amazingly beautiful house. I am sure will sell, although don't think pics on Zoopla do it justice and floor plan for upstairs/loft room is a bit odd.
Ooh I’ll have a mooch for her house and thanks

Last edited: