Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her but just couldn't be arsed to speed through the hundreds of ads on stories all the time so I unfollowed.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her but the constant ads are ridiculous, what’s a car got to do with a home account?? The pictures she takes are really good though, she definitely got an eye for it. I don’t think she’s as relatable as when she first started her account, my house would look amazing too if I had half of its contents gifted 😂

Reactions: 3
I always wonder if these influencers sell their sofas or gift them on when they are gifted a new one. I know its no ones business what they do but I am nosey and like to think they give them to someone deserving .

I used to really like her but the constant ads are ridiculous, what’s a car got to do with a home account?? The pictures she takes are really good though, she definitely got an eye for it. I don’t think she’s as relatable as when she first started her account, my house would look amazing too if I had half of its contents gifted 😂
Because the car was black inside 😂 or some tit like that
That sofa is gorgeous but it’s £2700 just for 1. You’re right, everything is a ‘ad- pr product’ or gifted. My house would look amazing too if I got mattress, sofas, lights and paint all for free 😂

Gifted , gifted , gifted , gifted , gifted ! She buys nothing yet works full time and has no dependents ! What really got me was when she sold her lights from her lounge for £20 /£50 and that bloody sofa ... why not just give them away ? Everything on her account is gifted and the new mattress is coming soon too !

Plus her painting skills are shoddy- you need to sand it down first Chelsea ( can’t understand why she would show that on the gram ... lol !)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I have to say I don't love the sofa/"coffee table." There's just something about it that makes it look awkward in the space. Ditto with her freebie light, too modern for the olde panelled vibe in rest of the room. And bloody hell has she dragged out this paint colour for the longest time 🙄

Reactions: 1
The ‘bespoke’ one of a kind light looks exactly like my £35 one from Wish 🥴 (apart from I’ve used transparent bulbs)

I’ve seen another ig-er using the same paint and it looks to me like it’s meant to be used more on wood than walls. Looks crusty!

• Haha
She's asking about bedding, its nice that she mentioned the ones who donate to the homeless. What's the bets they will be donating to her next?

SO many ads. I think it’s such a shame, I used to love her account because it was something different - now it’s just showing the whatever she is paid to show. 🙄

The Dior make up is an odd match, I wonder how that came about.

She's asking about bedding, its nice that she mentioned the ones who donate to the homeless. What's the bets they will be donating to her next?
I’ve also got some Rise and Fall bedding that she’s put the feelers out for (freebie beg) but I paid £135 for it - We’ll see what she gets gifted next week, queue fake surprise ‘I’ve just opened this set from *Insert bedding company* I’m such a lucky influencer!’

SO many ads. I think it’s such a shame, I used to love her account because it was something different - now it’s just showing the whatever she is paid to show. 🙄
Not forgetting she’s got it gifted in the first place although she never states that ... it’s AD PR Product ( crafty ) 😉. I reckon most of her followers won’t have a clue that 99% of her stuff she gets isFREE !

Ahhh pampas grass...But in black!!!

Freebie of course....Why is everyone suddenly so obsessed with pampas grass?? Are they all secret swingers?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to really like her account and thought her eye for interior was unique but now, everyone is getting bleeping panelling and pampas grass!

• Haha
I actually really like her account, I like her style, it’s quiet unique and she seems to do things first then other influencers seem to copy her. She doesn’t seem to be a try hard when it comes to interiors and it’s seems to come natural to her (plus I love that she did her panelling herself). But I’m not too sure on that weird, dead garland hanging off one side of her fireplace haha 😂 it’s not very christmassy 😂

I used to think her stuff was unique until I stumbled on another account on Instagram and found that Chelsea actually copies quite a lot of her stuff from a couple of yrs ago 😉. The account in question is a very stylish woman who has impeccable taste with the most gorgeous home 🥰 ( well I think so )

• Heart