Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Figgy Fig

Not strictly true as tretonin is usually prescription only
Yes, sorry it is although I’ve always been able to get it easily online.
I think what irritates me the most is that every influencer EVER is trying to shill skin and me.
Does Lois still have a regular day job (when not on maternity)? Or is she a full time influencer now?

Not allowed to post links. But tbh one of the highlights on her insta is a full house tour that probably gives more info on layout etc than zoopla.
I definitely wouldn't call it a 3 bedroom, seeing as 1 bedroom (she calls it their dressing room) is just stairs up to the loft.

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
I wonder what she’s looking at and possibly found! I expected the house to be worth more but I think I assumed she lived further south.

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
Haha won’t listen to sense! It’s going to look shit and if you have to overlap a window then it simply doesn’t fit. Everyone saying keep it low level along the window wall is spot on. I’d rather have a washer dryer than that monstrosity
Exactly this .. it needs to be low level .

carriexbradshaw

I've been looking to see if there was a thread started because I knew I wouldn't be the only one that's been put off by this account recently.

I love her ideas and videos but I agree with everyone, its getting too much between the actual house content
What's annoying is she seems to have an "influencer" Instagram account too, @chelslois which is basically all the posey, showy off-y content 🙈