Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do you think they spent just in radiators 🤔 did the place have central heating before?

Reactions: 1
God her stories today in the car. Terrible angle and she looked like a ghost. For all the ‘style’ she tried to make mouth she has she really could of done with some concealer and blush. No emotion either or smile just seems so cold and unfriendly. She seems really dull.

C4EE41C9-F995-44EF-A191-317CA2279C8F.png

Reactions: 4
Absolutely loads of sofas come in sections these days. Just go to the fkin showroom like every else does and have a look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Absolutely loads of sofas come in sections these days. Just go to the fkin showroom like every else does and have a look.
I wonder if a gifted snug sofa will be sent to her... They come in sections and do a squishy sofa bed, and more importantly send to lots of influencers, the reason I will NOT be buying from them!!

Definitely regretting buying that house … what is the fascination with that god damn dog sink … get the rest of the house sorted first surely

Reactions: 6
Definitely regretting buying that house … what is the fascination with that god damn dog sink … get the rest of the house sorted first surely
Definitely! And that chimney leaking into the attic ceiling/wall could end being expensive and messy to repair.

Reactions: 5
She’s so over renovating isn’t she! feel like this project is just too big
They get sooooo greedy .. new bed now being gifted … this house is gonna be a nightmare to maintain I can see it … bet the last owners are glad to have gotten rid

Reactions: 3
They get sooooo greedy .. new bed now being gifted … this house is gonna be a nightmare to maintain I can see it … bet the last owners are glad to have gotten rid
That just reminded - the dog on the bed in the shop!!! Gross 🤢
I love my dog but I don’t want his bum and balls sat where I sleep

That just reminded - the dog on the bed in the shop!!! Gross 🤢
I love my dog but I don’t want his bum and balls sat where I sleep
Exactly this. I have 3 dogs and no way are they allowed on the bed or sofa at home, let alone to perch on a showroom bed in public.

Reactions: 3
Sharing that poor page of dogs that need rescuing, I know she has a large platform and if one dog is saved she's done good. But she buys a designer dog and builds him his own dog bath then gets sad over that page. I just can't cope with her ridiculousness

Sorry if I sound harsh but I'm really passionate about dog rescues. Its good that she can share these to her thousands of followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2