Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t lie I love the kitchen!! And tbf anyone who has a free standing cooker, the oven is literally on the floor so idk why people are finding that so crazy 😂

What I can’t stand is how long it takes her to reveal tit like she’s crazy important, just put it in your story like a normal person cause that is all you areeee!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t lie I love the kitchen!! And tbf anyone who has a free standing cooker, the oven is literally on the floor so idk why people are finding that so crazy 😂

What I can’t stand is how long it takes her to reveal tit like she’s crazy important, just put it in your story like a normal person cause that is all you areeee!!
It’s not a free standing cooker though, it’s oven units built into a huge wall of cabinets - fair play if the hob was above but it isn’t.

I have never in my life seen a kitchen with ovens built into wall units that are that low to the ground… for something supposedly bespoke it’s completely impractical and downright bleeping stupid looking. There is nobody, including her, that can tell me they wouldn’t look better mid-way up that wall.

The kitchen is just another example of impractical style and her being a desperate beggy Mitchell cause she’s spent all her money on beige paint and other nonsense.

Reactions: 3
25k on a kitchen !!! Sorry but how out of touch is she with her followers when there’s a cost of living crisis, or was the kitchen #ad #gifted #PR product like every other single thing in her house

Reactions: 5
25k on a kitchen !!! Sorry but how out of touch is she with her followers when there’s a cost of living crisis, or was the kitchen #ad #gifted #PR product like every other single thing in her house
If it was gifted or even if she got a discount, it should have been tagged as an ad from the minute she posted it. I can’t imagine any builders or fitters giving discounts on any work atm though because they are so in demand but who knows? This is the thing with influencers. You can’t trust them.

I have never in my life seen a kitchen with ovens built into wall units that are that low to the ground… for something supposedly bespoke it’s completely impractical and downright bleeping stupid looking. There is nobody, including her, that can tell me they wouldn’t look better mid-way up that wall
Yeah for someone who’s trying to sell herself as an interior designer and who could choose where she put the ovens, it looks tit.

Reactions: 1
If it was gifted or even if she got a discount, it should have been tagged as an ad from the minute she posted it. I can’t imagine any builders or fitters giving discounts on any work atm though because they are so in demand but who knows? This is the thing with influencers. You can’t trust them.

No you really can’t trust them, how did she go from being someone who went on FB market place for furniture and up-cycled it to look x 10 better, to somebody who can spend £25k on a kitchen, which I’m sure will look gorgeous but just seems miles apart from what all her say one followers followed her for.

Yeah for someone who’s trying to sell herself as an interior designer and who could choose where she put the ovens, it looks tit.

No you really can’t trust them, how did she go from being someone who went on FB market place for furniture and up-cycled it to look x 10 better, to somebody who can spend £25k on a kitchen, which I’m sure will look gorgeous but just seems miles apart from what all her day one followers followed her for, it’s not relatable and not achievable for 98% of people

Reactions: 2
She really wants to be this eye swoon women huh? Look at the poses, totally ripped off 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Eye Swoon has that gorgeous kitchen because she cooks beautiful dishes. THTBB has mentioned her rank cooking before, “spag bol”, beans on toast. No wonder she had no idea how to design a practical kitchen; it’s literally just for instagram. The ovens are utterly stupid. You have them close to the floor when there’s a hob on top. Built in with vast cupboards above just looks so unbalanced? Would look infinitely better not in line with the cupboards and at normal chest height. She agonised over that obvious decision as well. Nuts.

Reactions: 5
The kitchen looks well enough but totally impractical. The island is far too big for the size of the room - I feel the colour of the stone they are using on worktop and island will be far too dramatic for the kitchen size.

The hob is not in a practical position - in front of the ovens which means if someone is cooking at the hob, another person won’t be able to open the oven. The narrow space between the island and presses/wall on three sides will be dangerous when someone is cooking, dog walking around, even moreso in the future if there are toddlers running around. Everyone will be tripping over one another. No apparent workspace for actual cooking or baking.

Lol at her Frenchic comment.... She would never use Frenchic no matter how good it was, its no where near Bouji enough for her!

Reactions: 1
Lol at her Frenchic comment.... She would never use Frenchic no matter how good it was, its no where near Bouji enough for her!
Im sure she would if they paid her and she had to do #ad #PR as that’s the only reason she uses anything these days, also what a totally horrible comment shes made about it, basically saying to her followers if you’ve used it your stuff is tit in real life.

She is obsessed with windowsills. Just paint it and get it done you absolutely boring cow. They have lived in a mess and have taken ages to finish the kitchen. All she can post is about painting over rough wood. Get a grip.

• Haha