Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But comes across as if she thinks she is all that 😄 her and the fella. Have prob said it before but they go about like an it couple when they’re like a bargain basement version
Remember when she was making out he was an Adonis then you see pics of him and he looks like a bang average used car salesman. They don’t have a personality between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember when she was making out he was an Adonis then you see pics of him and he looks like a bang average used car salesman. They don’t have a personality between them.
Imagine him without the beard! Covers a multitude a beard does 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it’s petty but the beardy bathroom man dropping reveals before Chels has is 🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed before she moved as I couldn’t deal with her editorial model shoots 😂

just had a look on her page and wow!! What has she done to her house. It’s like a staged magazine shoot. How could you live in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s full of tit . Beg beg beg most of the stuff she has is gifted . Anyone can do a renovation like that on free stuff . And as for the staged modelesq pictures well I have no words

Reactions: 6
A lot of these Reno accounts houses are staged to the point that the room only looks good from a certain angle in a certain light with a certain filter over it. Her house has fallen into this bracket

it’s completely an insta project not a family home, unpractical.

Reactions: 5
Took me 2 mins online to find his profession. She’s a tit
She is more than a tit. It took me 30 seconds to find their home address... plastered all over the internet. You think they would be more concerned about that then people knowing his job role.

Since she frequently posts about when they're away, and where their security cameras are, its not exactly hard for a criminal to make use of this.

I just went to have a look if Chelsea still loves herself.
Short answer, yes, she does.
Also, that’s some unfortunate creasing on her trousers. Looking like she’s got a little hard on. Bless.
C2C2877F-9B00-45CE-8B33-A406C01A41C1.png

• Haha