Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More gifted stuff for her kitchen. Stools. I wonder what will be next.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I don’t post much but her Zara bits she’s ordering today on top of EVERYTHING ELSE she buys/gets - how much bloody money do they have 😂😂 a prison guard (or whatever Ash is) in Shropshire and a HR girl for Bentley (working for a lux car company doesn’t pay as well as people think… trust me I know) - like howwwwwwww - how and why are companies giving them so much stuff it sickens me 😩😩😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 8
Also, to add… her stories about Ash doing the food shop for the first time in 5 months - what have they been living off take aways and eating out every night - again, HOW!! Or is it just her alluding to this to make themselves seem more ✨rich✨

Reactions: 3
Also, to add… her stories about Ash doing the food shop for the first time in 5 months - what have they been living off take aways and eating out every night - again, HOW!! Or is it just her alluding to this to make themselves seem more ✨rich✨
I thought she was living off microwave meals , could’ve been someone else!

Reactions: 1
Kitchen has as much personality as she does 🥱🥱
Bland! Also totally impractical, the dishwasher appears to be at the end of the units (up near door to utility room), so will be a pain when unloading the dishwasher as away from presses/drawers. No room for a table because of size of island, island looks to only seat two. They will have to step out into hall and into dining room or sitting room to access a table if any visitors. No kitchen chats!

I had thought the worktop stone would over-whelm the room but it doesn’t. From the photos doesn’t seem to have any wow factor or lift the room, just seems to be a bland and impractical space.

Bland! Also totally impractical, the dishwasher appears to be at the end of the units (up near door to utility room), so will be a pain when unloading the dishwasher as away from presses/drawers. No room for a table because of size of island, island looks to only seat two. They will have to step out into hall and into dining room or sitting room to access a table if any visitors. No kitchen chats!

I had thought the worktop stone would over-whelm the room but it doesn’t. From the photos doesn’t seem to have any wow factor or lift the room, just seems to be a bland and impractical space.
Basically tit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The house that black built, or the house the boring beige built ? Never seen a more bland kitchen that’s easily cost over 35k, I can’t get over the dullness

The kitchen was ‘designed’ purely for ‘show’, there’s nothing about it that makes it practical/easy to work in. A good kitchen designer could have made the kitchen practical to work in as well as stylish.

Even the lighting is badly planned tall ceiling with spotlights, no lights close to or above the island - which is the area for cooking/eating. I think she plans on wall lights but they won’t do much as they will be along the corridor wall.

The kitchen was ‘designed’ purely for ‘show’, there’s nothing about it that makes it practical/easy to work in. A good kitchen designer could have made the kitchen practical to work in as well as stylish.

Even the lighting is badly planned tall ceiling with spotlights, no lights close to or above the island - which is the area for cooking/eating. I think she plans on wall lights but they won’t do much as they will be along the corridor wall.
Everything they do is for show ….. and freebies

She’s so self absorbed posting about dog coats and doors whilst there is a huge event on. Who cares about her priming. She must think people want to see it

Reactions: 7
Gifted a sofa. Moves house immediately and forgets about sofa.

Makes me absolutely sick to my stomach to be honest. These companies are disgusting handing out all these items..hope they also gift the not so followed on social media who actually need items.

Reactions: 10
Tone deaf talking about luxury at this time . Sorry Chels, can’t spend £1k on a tap right now love, need to buy food and heat my home ✋

• Heart