Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she said she would put it in the loft, once the downstairs is complete they will never use the ‘living room’ in the loft so they won’t use the sofa either

Reactions: 3
The second hand embarrassment at that new reel. Honestly who does she think she is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG she is so cringe 🤣🤣

That "Vogue 20 questions" thing with the northern bloke from tile giant is sooooo hilariously bad 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh that interview! 🙈 My cringe is cringing!

OMG she is so cringe 🤣🤣

That "Vogue 20 questions" thing with the northern bloke from tile giant is sooooo hilariously bad 🤣🙈
It's like a Ricky Gervais sketch! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I like the kitchen , there's just something not quite right about it that I can't pin point. I think it's the size and shape against what they've chosen. Maybe it's because only one wall has cupboards?

I never understand what she’s trying to say on her stories. The wording always confuses me.

Reactions: 2
I do like the styling, it’s classic and elegant but I will never get over those ovens for hobbits.

• Haha
thing is she’s quite firm on what she wants which is fine, I just don’t understand the need for the polls. Ok must be for engagement purpo
Why does she do polls just to act like she was always gonna choose the less voted anyway
exactly! She’s very clear and specific about what she wants ( which is fair enough) but does the “poll’ just for engagement purposes. This influencer business is so annoying! Just do what your doing and scrap the polls lollllll🙉

Reactions: 4