Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she not go a day without mentioning fecking Steamed Milk (paint colour).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The video of him filming her walking today from
behind. She really fancies herself as a model doesn’t she, walking with that swagger it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
The video of him filming her walking today from
behind. She really fancies herself as a model doesn’t she, walking with that swagger it’s embarrassing.
I just went and had a look. WTF was she looking at exactly?😂 So bloody pretentious.

Reactions: 3
The new kitchen just reminds me of a hotel wardrobe 🫠
I don’t get why the ovens are sitting low when there’s no hob above them? Surely you’d have them mid-level for easier access? Never seen anything like it, honestly.

Reactions: 6
The new kitchen just reminds me of a hotel wardrobe 🫠
Yep, it looks like a fitted wardrobe. I wonder if it will have those sliding mirrored doors as well so she can eye duck herself every time she goes in to make a cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get why the ovens are sitting low when there’s no hob above them? Surely you’d have them mid-level for easier access? Never seen anything like it, honestly.
Just another case of poor design, like everything in her house. Singleton Bespoke should never have let her design the kitchen because she has no clue on what practical kitchen design is. It's making a mockery of them and the hard work they've put in, by creating a completely unfunctional space.

Reactions: 9
The wider shelves inside don’t look strong enough to hold anything substantial as they look as if they’ll bow in the middle.
It’s an awful design with two random drawers underneath the ovens fit for the borrowers.
Nothing lines up with those drawers. It’s all so jarring.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise there was doors to go on I just thought it was all that open ikea pax looking shelving.

The ovens are such a rediculous height and I really can't work out why. Too low for normal standing but too high to be 'under counter' level- very odd!

I like the aesthetic if I am honest and the doors but it does not seem like it will be a practical kitchen or a real functional space.... All style and zero substance!

(imagine the dogs muddy messes on those cabinets.... Or kids handprints.... Or cooking splashes 😬😬)

Reactions: 1
When she says she couldn’t have the ovens out of line with the doors. It’s a bespoke kitchen so change the door size. Prize idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6