Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing that poor page of dogs that need rescuing, I know she has a large platform and if one dog is saved she's done good. But she buys a designer dog and builds him his own dog bath then gets sad over that page. I just can't cope with her ridiculousness

Sorry if I sound harsh but I'm really passionate about dog rescues. Its good that she can share these to her thousands of followers.
Absolute hypocrite … if she’s so bothered about rescue dogs why not adopt one instead of spending a couple of grand on one

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bit hard to tell due to the dark trousers and angle, but possible bump? She doesn’t turn all the way sideways in her recent reel either. Hope the speculation doesn’t offend anyone, I’m just curious as she’s been so ill the past few months
C6D25AE2-1521-432A-9189-19AC9EFD0E71.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I had thought it a few weeks ago actually.... She had been talking about having 'health issues', Dr's appointments and she has seemed unusually absent in pictures/videos on the 'gram.

That money pit house will be filled with her tears and regret if she is. She’ll be skint.

Reactions: 4
So she’s denying being pregnant but then posting that she’s drinking cups of tea on a Christmas night out with her mates? So she’s either lying or a boring witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In fairness if she is pregnant it’s completely her prerogative to not make that public knowledge but if she is, posting about drinking cups of tea on a night is attention seeking at its finest.

Reactions: 5
She really missed the mark with those floors I think. The dark floor against the ‘steamed milk 😏) looked fab. It’s just meh now

Yea, the dark stain looked really good! Now it just looks unfinished.....

Reactions: 3
Gah! Of course you know where to get super king pillows if you’re working with linen bundle 🤨 and who needs that many trainers must be over £1k , more?! 😵💫

She will regret sticking those over-sized black radiators in every room, they are too much of a feature.