Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s repulsive - the trout face with a plate of takeaway, the shot in a black see through swimming costume where u can see her nipples. I’m sick of seeing her greasy head spouting off about unhealthy-ness and being a goddess blah blah blah. No one asked you to share a picture of your belly hanging out slagging off Gemma Collins because you fancied upping your social media game and increasing ticket sales to your show (it probably involved her fingering herself to her own reflection) so you kinda deserve the negative comments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong, she’s a lot braver than me and it’s great she’s proud of her body but........ffs, love, get a bra that fits!! Not one you’ve been given for free so you’re jamming your (.)(.) into it, but one that actually fits - from a shop where they’ve measured you properly 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

This whole ‘tea debate’ that she’s started - on purpose, so she can get free Yorkshire teabags and promote her one-woman-tit-show - is ridiculous!! Mentioning a celebrity just to start controversy and as a way to promote your show is verging on desperate, particularly when you’ve clearly bribed your friends to ‘buy’ tickets so you can show your mailbox full of ‘purchased’ tickets 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's now put a pack of Barry's tea up....leave our Irish tea alone it dosent need advertising esp from you- Fatunfunnyone....😂😂😂☘

One woman show - imagine having the ego to think that people want to pay £22 to come and listen to you talk about how to string out what appears to be an unsuccessful marriage and how unhealthy eating leads to an FUPA but it’s self love hunz.

I wonder if she’ll wash her hair for it or slick it back like the greaseball she is
Trev looks so pissed off in her birthday post to him....he looks fuming!

Reactions: 9
Why does she constantly lie about her size (im a big girl and i know what size i am ). She constantly claims to be a 16 but every item of clothes she posts she will say im wearing an 18 because .... and then spout into an excuse which is never her fault. If your such a positive roll.model stop lying and just admit your true size

Reactions: 8
I’m shocked that she
A paid for a dress, not #gifted
B that actually paid £50 for said dress which was tacky AF
C thinks we are stupid as she was clearly busting out of the 18 and needed a 20 AS SHE IS THAT SIZE

The fact she said “I’m his best birthday present” while draped over him with him looking absolutely fuming....

Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for #manliketrev having to deal with her fanny, it smelling like a rotten trout left out in the sun all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feel sorry for #manliketrev having to deal with her fanny, it smelling like a rotten trout left out in the sun all day.
But sure they do those stupid youtube videos of them eating bleeping Mukbang so Trev obviously likes a bit of seafood 🐡🐡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ is there anything she won’t #ad promote?? A photo of her and the kids in the bath, promoting johnsons products now - her whole Instagram page is one big ad 🤮 Such a twit 🙄🙄

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I just don’t understand how she’s gone from what she was and how she was to this?!
It’s nice to be confident but she’s gone way too far with it and is ignorant now and not to mention just looking greasy and unclean these days

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I just don’t understand how she’s gone from what she was and how she was to this?!
It’s nice to be confident but she’s gone way too far with it and is ignorant now and not to mention just looking greasy and unclean these days
I know - I used to like her but then the 💰 took over and she went from yummy to scummy! Bored of switching on Insta only to be greeted by her, semi-naked (not fat shaming at all) - usually for no real reason 🤷🏻‍♀️

The johnsons collaboration screams of ‘I’ll do anything for money, even use my kids in the photos’ 🙄

Reactions: 7

Yet, she’s the one who posts all these pics of herself, half naked, for everyone to see 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not into body shaming and well done her for feeling confident enough to show it all, but the irony of this headline seems lost on her 😂

View attachment 29063
Yet, she’s the one who posts all these pics of herself, half naked, for everyone to see [emoji2370] I’m not into body shaming and well done her for feeling confident enough to show it all, but the irony of this headline seems lost on her [emoji23]
To me she is a fine example of someone who begs for attention

“Look at me” “notice me” “hello LOOK at me please”

and then whines when she gets the attention she craves.

Stripping half naked on insta isn’t bleeping brave or courageous or even an example of body positivity, especially if the only reason you are doing it is to go “viral” and therefore be able to up how much you charge per sponsored post.

duck off jess with your body positivity shite, if you truly cared about representation of different body types you could do it by doing that brave and novel
thing of keeping your clothes on, living your life and just being happy in the skin your in.

I hate, hate, hate with a passion how body positivity has been essentially hijacked by the terminally thirsty and attention whorish types.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she really wanted to inspire the people and influence women to be proud of their bodies (from what I can see her show will be about seeing as she is naked all the time) she would do her shows for free or for at most under a fiver in a venue where women can buy their own drinks. She gets enough free money from #ads and #gifts. Also, she isn’t funny. Never once have I read or looked at her posts and thought ‘haha’. More like wash your hair, clean your house and buy some clothes that fit your real size.

• Haha
Jesa writes in the article that she is a “busty size 16 woman”. No, you most definitely are not. You are a size 18/20 so if you are promoting and fully believe in the body positive then please stop with the delusions and be truthful!

Reactions: 9
And on top of everything you lot are saying about her (I agree btw) the tiles she chose recently were tit.

• Haha