Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her latest post. About what people write about her on forums. Why would you look? We are not trolls. Trolls go in for the kill directly to the individual. Like she does, conning people 20 smackers, advertising tit she wouldn’t use herself and bare faced lying about her dress size. If you buy a size 18/20 in everything then you are not a size 16. Complete con artist.

Reactions: 10
She needs to be surrounded by "yes" people. People that worship her for the Queen she is. She's become a complete sell out like all her Mummy insta friends.

Reactions: 3
Today she has posted a picture directly lifted from another Instagram account to talk about decorating... its obvious she knows no amount of paint is gonna transform her house into the same.

Reactions: 2
Today she has posted a picture directly lifted from another Instagram account to talk about decorating... its obvious she knows no amount of paint is gonna transform her house into the same.
“I’ve got a £100 budget to decorate my two kids bedrooms, but am happy to blow thousands on holidays to Mexico and Vegas for me and Trevor because I’m a selfish prick”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“I’ve got a £100 budget to decorate my two kids bedrooms, but am happy to blow thousands on holidays to Mexico and Vegas for me and Trevor because I’m a selfish prick”
"Gift me paint and other decorating things pls"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes not all about body confidence. Shes an idiot whi paid for a naked photoshoot and is not posting all over insta begging for attention. Why does every 2nd picture have to be her in her underwear 🙈

Shes not all about body confidence. Shes an idiot whi paid for a naked photoshoot and is not posting all over insta begging for attention. Why does every 2nd picture have to be her in her underwear 🙈
...and said second pictures of underwear defo tell me she is not a size 16 that she claims she is!

She wrote in her last underwear post that she’s wearing an 18 again. Why can’t she just be honest about her size?

• Haha
She wrote in her last underwear post that she’s wearing an 18 again. Why can’t she just be honest about her size?
Im so over her - every picture is one of her semi-naked/wearing her undies - is that all she’s about??

Body confidence doesn’t mean showing everything you’ve got surely? I thought it was about wearing what you want, having confidence in ‘your’ body, how you choose to act, be, behave?

If she’s so body confident, she’d admit to being the size she actually is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her stories tonight :rolleyes: I want to punch my own face in. I honestly can’t stand this woman.

First of all the story asking for a lash technician or similar. Instead of just asking if anyone knew of any available tonight at short notice (which no decent one would be without a patch test, you woman), she decided to say she wanted a favour and then declared she’d be paying so that’s not the favour. We get it. YOU HATE THE FACT WE ALL KNOW YOU BEG FOR FREEBIES.

Thennnnn the posts about the hotel room with stairs. Get a grip of yourself, woman. It’s a basic hotel room across 2 floors not the bleeping ritz. But yes, it has a bath. Get in. You skank.

Thennnn she decided to drop in that the reason she was so dramatic about the room was because she didn’t book it. The brand did.
Brand? You working with someone? You getting paid or gifted something? WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING? :unsure::sleep:

Ok. Rant over. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

So just scabby Jess on her normal “look at me everyone” rants about how great she is and eating herself into diabetes then?

Nice to see her with washed hair though! Someone remember the day and we’ll see the next time she has fresh curls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just here having a rave by myself?? Wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️ Juat eat your takeaway, take a bath cos’ wow, you’re paid for hotel room has a bath (don’t most hotel
Rooms?) and shush yourself cos you’re boring us!!
If this is the content of her page, I feel sorry for those who follow her 😂

Over these ‘influencers’ (she influences me NOT to ever try and become an influencer!) and their not-so-subtle #ad #gifted #tit.

Reactions: 4
Why is she worried about her lashes
Do something about your wonky brows
P.s shut up and be greatful for a night away in a hotel

She infuriated me. “I miss my babies so much” yet tomorrow is going to Vegas without them. If you missed them that much, you would not go away the night/day before. It’s bullshit.

Reactions: 8
She infuriated me. “I miss my babies so much” yet tomorrow is going to Vegas without them. If you missed them that much, you would not go away the night/day before. It’s bullshit.
God, please no!! Not more semi naked bikini/underwear shots from a different country 😂

I’m not even sure what she is anymore - influencer/wannabe model/tour guide/AA hotel inspector/takeaway queen/twit?? List is endless

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Primark no! I can’t shop there if they want to “work” with her. It infuriates me when these pricks go on about “working” with them. No, you’ve sold your soul so they can advertise that bit more. You have no creative input into this!

• Haha
Primark no! I can’t shop there if they want to “work” with her. It infuriates me when these pricks go on about “working” with them. No, you’ve sold your soul so they can advertise that bit more. You have no creative input into this!
I like a bit of Primark stuff but if I see her wearing it, it’s a ‘no’ from me 😂

I’m no so bothered when celebs do a collaboration with shops, it’s the twatface influencers who put me off 😂

Aaaaaaaand, she’s off on a little break again - without the kids - to Vegas! duck me, do the kids get to see her? She’s been away so much recently that I bet her kids think she’s left them 😂