Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another picture in her bleeping underwear 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sisnt you know, she’s obliged to a take a selfie in her undies at every opportunity and tag it #bodyconfidence and the lie to say she’s a size 16....... (nowt wrong with that size at all, but if she’s so body confident, why doesn’t she put her actual size??) 👙

Her horrendous ill fitting underwear at that
There’s a picture of the same underwear on love honey website - it’s looks *ahem* different on the model - nowt wrong with curves and boobs (I’ve got curves on top of curves), but she’s made that underwear look like it wouldn’t fit anyone well - not sure she’s the best advocate when she clearly hasn’t bought the right size??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her underarms look so manky. Why wouldn’t you have a good clean before posing for that photo?!

Reactions: 2
I honestly feel like I need to take a preventative Canasten after seeing her wedged into that thong.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reported it because the bra is basically see through 🤷🏻‍♀️

Poor Trev. No wonder he always looks so miserable. I would too if my other half had doubled in size and didn’t really care because, you know, she’s confident with it. 🙄

I saw something on her stories about her making such a huge impact with humour on the body positive movement.
What humour? Where? When? When was she funny? I don’t understand.

Reactions: 7
I don’t even find her funny to laugh at, nevermind with. Her lack of hygiene, god awful parenting and delusional personality are nothing to laugh about at all.

Reactions: 8
I followed her for a while and I still will never know what she is actually trying to achieve with her IG profile. She is literally a mess both in her personal & private life. I just don't get her purpose at all? Even IG accounts I can't stand, I can still see their drive & what they are trying to achieve. I don't see anything with her🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I followed her for a while and I still will never know what she is actually trying to achieve with her IG profile. She is literally a mess both in her personal & private life. I just don't get her purpose at all? Even IG accounts I can't stand, I can still see their drive & what they are trying to achieve. I don't see anything with her🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree with this so much! She has just lost her way. She'll work with anyone and for anything. She seems to have no limits to what she will do. All in thr pursuit for attention.. I guess

Reactions: 3
As a lot of people mention her poor personal hygiene
Posing in a towel with a large bag of Cheetos between your legs seems and interesting thing to do🧀

• Haha
  • Sick
There’s nothing wrong with body confidence

What is wrong is squeezing into something too small. Sort of eliminates the point in my opinion, there’s such a good range of clothes for every size these days. It’s not all tent tunics and leggings anymore.

Reactions: 9
Comfort is far more important in my book and that did not look comfy
No wonder she uses so much chaffing cream

Reactions: 4
Trev never really looks happy does he, I’d love to know what he makes of all her “game”!

It pisses me off that she chooses to use quotes from the internet to justify her holiday. No one gives a tit if you leave your kids Jess, you don’t have the right to cry about it tho as it was your choice.

Reactions: 2
I think they went on Fri and came back Tues but she mentioned in one of her stories that they were only there 3 nights 🤷🏻‍♀️
They’ll have arrived Friday. Stayed the Friday, Saturday and Sunday, then travelled back on the Monday (lonnggg flight) and not landed until the Tuesday.

I’m all for short trips, and it may just be the way she portrayed it on insta, but hers looked tit.

She is a mess , her account is all over the place ... shes claiming to be a plus size (size 16 but wears an 18) , body positive , comedienne ? Get a grip , try taking some responsibility for your kids instead of constantly palming then off on other people ans then doing 20 stories about why you dont feel guilty about it 🙈 All the way to vegas to post on insta and eat cheetos in a hotel.room. GET A GRIP

That I underwear picture made me feel physically sick!

She’s so full of herself now and needs to realise she really isn’t anything special.

I notice she doesn’t get included in the posts from lilandlife, lifetheoughemseyes, lunaandfran etc anymore....Probably got sick of her massive ego