Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes posting all about another day another photo shoot ... yeah Jess paid for by you. We al remember the story of you looling for studio space and a make up artist. And ffs put a bra on love nobody wants to see that 🙈

Reactions: 5
One woman show - imagine having the ego to think that people want to pay £22 to come and listen to you talk about how to string out what appears to be an unsuccessful marriage and how unhealthy eating leads to an FUPA but it’s self love hunz.

I wonder if she’ll wash her hair for it or slick it back like the greaseball she is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even professional comedians only charge £20 ish. Who does she think she is

HOW is she doing a comedy show? She’s not an actress, celebrity nor a comedian. That’s like me saying I’d like to be in the police and turning up at a riot to join in. This is ridiculous.
Her level of entitlement is mad! First she makes herself a motivational speaker then a podcaster and now she’s a comedian?! Give me strength

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why people would pay to go watch her talk garbage for a few hours. 🤔

Reactions: 3
The cheek of charging that for your first one woman show. Comedians and musicians, actually experienced in what they do, charge a tenner tops when they're starting out.

The cheek of charging that for your first one woman show. Comedians and musicians, actually experienced in what they do, charge a tenner tops when they're starting out.
Yep! I’ve seen some high level comedians for £8 a go when they’ve been preparing for the fringe.

This heifer has a brass neck, she’s got an absolute cheek. I hope she doesn’t get the numbers and it’s cancelled. Who in their right mind pays to go and listen to some obese idiot talk for hours about how amazing they are?

Reactions: 6
So now shes a comediene who posts constant semi naked pictures ? What the actual duck !!

She makes my skin crawl.

She called out Gemma Collins only to get attention to then try and flog her tickets. She is the lowest.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand what her point is? What’s the end goal? While I’m asking questions, will she ever hoover that hallway carpet?

Hang on. Is this a takeaway she’s eating from a huge slow cooker bowl thing? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her take on the spelling of the word NECESSARY is embarrassing in today’s Instagram post. Throw your writing shoes in the bin Jess - you are tragic.

Her take on the spelling of the word NECESSARY is embarrassing in today’s Instagram post. Throw your writing shoes in the bin Jess - you are tragic.
duck sake she deleted it. Never mind!

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong, she’s a lot braver than me and it’s great she’s proud of her body but........ffs, love, get a bra that fits!! Not one you’ve been given for free so you’re jamming your (.)(.) into it, but one that actually fits - from a shop where they’ve measured you properly 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

This whole ‘tea debate’ that she’s started - on purpose, so she can get free Yorkshire teabags and promote her one-woman-tit-show - is ridiculous!! Mentioning a celebrity just to start controversy and as a way to promote your show is verging on desperate, particularly when you’ve clearly bribed your friends to ‘buy’ tickets so you can show your mailbox full of ‘purchased’ tickets 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why over the past week has she all.of a sudden decided shes going to be the very unclean looking poster girl for body positivity ? Shes a joke 🙈

Why over the past week has she all.of a sudden decided shes going to be the very unclean looking poster girl for body positivity ? Shes a joke 🙈
She turns my stomach. Like I actually pull a face every time I look at her feed. She is rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 8