Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gonefishing29

At best she’ll get about 15/20 people signing up to it. There’s no way 2000 people will sign up for it.

Her post hasn’t even got 200 likes let alone 2000. She really is a desperate cow. Why doesn’t your man go and get a job and support your family too rather than you having to come up with these cunning embarrassing ways to make money off people!

It’s just shocking I’m actually embarrassed for her.

I’ve got over 15 years of experience in the finance industry, a number of advice related qualifications and a successful business and I would never even dream of setting something like this up.

Anything money related can quickly fall into the advice bracket with certain wordings and with no qualifications, no regulatory status and a target demographic that would be classified as vulnerable by the Financial Conduct Authority she has some fucking cheek.

Any Financial Adviser or Broker worth their salt wouldn’t touch this with a barge pole, especially when then they would have no control over content.

How much of a selfish, gold-digging scumbag do you need to be to prey on people in debt and charge them for the privilege? Places like Stepchange exist to stop moral-void cunts like Jess taking advantage of people, and the work they do is incredible. I sincerely hope no one falls for this. She is the scum of the earth.
Scum. That’s a very appropriate word for her.

Reactions: 11
Santorini soon for 4 days then NYC in November. Nice.

Though I believe despite the state and Airbnb coming to a truce in May, it’s still illegal for NYC airbnd homes to be rented out (as a whole) to more than 2 people. There’s also a thing about renting for less than 30 days. Maybe they’re just renting a room?

But she does loaaaads of research so I’m sure she’s fully up to date with it all.
I'm not sure if you know this, but she actually worked in the travel industry for many years. I don't think she's mentioned this as she's quite a private person.

She's clearly been on here or someone(people) have been on here and told her what's been said as she's over compensating big time. When she first started her account and when Sophia was much younger they travelled a lot (no mention of Trevor) and she made barely any fuss. They were actually quite sweet. Now it's all about Jess and blowing her trumpet about how she's scrimping and saving to make these dreams come true. We see you on the beg @ these companies.

NYC has been Sophia's dream, sure it has. I bet she asked for the NYC bedsheets too did she. What child would be without them? Girl stop, you're doing too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
‘Wear comfy shoes’ Jesus Christ thank god you told me that Jess I hadn’t bloody figured that might be a good idea on a city break sightseeing holiday. Ffs.

• Haha

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
She doesn’t fit in anywhere because her intentions are so transparent. She doesn’t realise that if she was a bit more honest and open she wouldn’t seem so abrasive.

The BoPo community doesn’t want her because she lies about her size. She’s a “size 16” but everything’s oh I got an 18 so size up. She’s not body positive if she’s lying about her size.

The Beauty community doesn’t want her because she washes her hair once a fortnight and continuously looks like a grubby mess.

The Weightloss community doesn’t want her cause she’s spent all that money on a kitchen renovation then barely used it.

The fashion community doesn’t want her because she wears jumpers for about 12 days in a row that look like they could literally walk off her body.

The travel community doesn’t want her because her family moan the whole time and look so bored and tired. Not aspirational in the slightest.

The mental health community doesn’t want her because she’s clearly a bloody narcissist who doesn’t have its best interests at heart.

The mummy brigade don’t want her because she’s barely ever with her kids and always seems to be lying about “working so hard” talking into her phone for hours while Trev picks up the slack.

She wants the fame and glory but isn’t prepared to do the graft required to get it. She’s becoming insufferable and trying to now get into some money blogger space is just her clutching at yet more straws that will once again slide out of her greasy hands.

When will she realise people can see through all of this stuff which is why she’s never carved a career out of social media despite all the desperate behaviour. She’s an arsehole and I really hope this money stuff has opened a lot of people’s eyes.
If I could give you a standing ovation I would!!!

Who does she actually think she is? She’s taking her flabby vag and dirty pits around the country so they can enjoy the smell of her BO and gummy teef? God help the idiots who shell out money to see her. I wonder how much she is actually pocketing from the idiot morons going to see her. And to top it all off, she’s writing posts about herself on Trev’s insta....I mean how pathetic can you be?

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The biggest problem I have with her and these holidays she is constantly using as content for her insta is the message it puts across.

If you scrimp and save and work really hard you too could go on 5/6/7 holidays a year with the kids/remodel your kitchen/have constant days out at theme parks and events. Let’s not forget the camping and festival trips.

It’s such pile of shite and reminds me of ye mumsnet threads of old where women would come on and say they fed their family of 5 on one chicken per week because they used every part of the chicken.
Or the ones who bought in bulk because you “actually save money if you shop smarter” completely ignoring the fact that most folks lived pay cheque to pay cheque.

I hate how none of these weird attention whoring types actually admit that a great deal of luck, undisclosed freebies and help from family ( in jess’ case trev’s family) play a part in the lifestyle she and others like her showcase.

No, it isn’t just cheap flights and booking 5 years in advance Jess, and no, most 7 year olds don’t dream about visiting NYC as a lifetime wish, none of the ones I know at least. Just admit it’s about you and your aspirations to be the next mod/fod.
She’s getting like Boss Mummy with the memory failure.

She said earlier in the year they remortgaged their house for home improvements and had money spare after the kitchen so that’s where all the holiday money is coming from, not her hard work. She works three days in HR then does paid ad work, it’s not like she’s bursting her arse to make a fortune.

She’s a moron, and anyone that takes two small kids to NYC is even dumber than we thought. It’s an exhausting holiday, so much walking for little legs and a lot you’d want to do at night. They should have saved and taken her on a less budget version of the holiday when she was old enough to enjoy it.

She goes on about a £1000 holiday, but once you’re in New York you’ll need to pay for all the attractions which will make it considerably more expensive. No point taking her if she can’t enjoy it properly?

Rosie1111

I couldn’t believe the reveal video when Trev was filming them all sitting in a restaurant saying how no one is happy and everyone’s in a bad mood. You’re about to board a plane to New York, a place only some can dream of going and yet you’re in a bad mood because you had to get up early to go to the airport?! It came across privileged and at that point, all my opinions on them both changed.

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Oh what a joke. She never admitted she was wrong and she didn’t apologise. Just used it as a platform for more me me me

Mylifeinsquares

I really wish she would stop saying she worked in HR, she works in recruitment and they are very different things that get lumped together a lot!! I work in HR and our recruitment manager would regularly ask for advice with HR related queries because she has never worked in HR and has the sense to admit this! A quick look at jess’s employment history tells you that she also has never worked in HR 🙄

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
As if she’s speaking at a ‘body after baby’ event. I’m sorry but what kind of new mum wants to see exactly how much you can let yourself go?!

• Haha

Cjh78

Chatty Member
She has really thrown her toys out of her pram hasn’t she!!
So kind of her to reinstall instagram to let us know she had deleted it though! 🤣

Mylifeinsquares

She needs to travel, to experience difficult cultures 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can only assume (and hope!!) she means different!

for fucks sake she has actually had the audacity to say she would reject a cv because it hasn’t been proof read and then she does this in the second bloody line of her “expert travel blog” 🙄

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It’s funny how all these influencers all of a sudden have medical problems when they’re being paid to talk about it?

She overshares everything, yet I’ve never seen her mention “leaking” or having bladder problems before... paid partnership with Always obviously gets in touch with her and suddenly she’s like YES ME ME ME I PISS MYSELF!!!

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member

Sis understand that when you post shit like this it shows you’re looking yourself up whilst on holiday and that this “people are mean about me because they aren’t happy” crap isn’t true-we just see through your horrible persona!

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
I am literally gobsmacked that on an action packed DREAM holiday for her daughter she found the time to do a bloody ad! At first I thought it might be prerecorded but... nope!

• Haha