Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
And this is her problem. Trying to be an expert of everything without even having a basic clue. Then when pulled up on something she has (even though she's so transparent and is such a real person who can take criticism) proceeds to write 25 woe is me essays sprinkled with mental health pleas and then brings her poor friend who passed away (and is not here to say whether or not she wanted her story plastered all over Jessica's page until the end of time) to punctuate each rant. If you chose to be on social media and share your life you must expect that not everyone will agree with you. It seems Jess is running a dictatorship so arse kissing comments only!

She really needs an Instagram break. Some time away to reflect and look at herself. Her and Trev's priorities her shocking all over the place and their behaviour is just so erratic. They act like a couple of immature and spoilt teenagers.
One of the posters made some great points yesterday alluding to this. When Jess said pls educate me and don't make assumptions the poster replied that given how much she shares online it's easy to make assumptions about her motivations. And the same poster said it wasn't the job of followers to educate her when she was the one launching a paid for service to vulnerable people. These were v valid points. He's still played the poor me I'm so pregnant and vulnerable card and deleted the comments.

The level of lies is insane. She changes the narrative daily. One minute she got herself out pig 5k debt, then 20k, then she did it on her own, next she says she bought expensive books and paid for financial advice, the course will cos a fiver, then it's up to a tenner to cover admin costs, no now it's for envelopes and templates. Make your mind up you money grabbing greedy mare. And her grammar! Don't even get me started on that. And she is paid to review cvs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Let’s be honest.. she isn’t jumping on the Hinch officially - since Stacey S and Hinch have become public best buddies, she is DESPERATE to become part of that. So she frequently tags Stacey and now this. Absolutely saddo! It’s got desperation written all over it... let me put a face of make up on and wrap my hair up for effect - I call bullshit. She’s a knob.. a needy, big headed, stinky, gummy knob.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The budget post with affiliate links after holidaying in Vegas, Gran Canaria, Mexico and New York over the last six months. What a liberty!

Ohwell

No screen time but Bella is watching Disney on tv? Does she realise that the tv has a screen? 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Gonefishing29

This giveaway she’s started all in the hope of gaining more followers for her and her hubby is going against ASA guidelines.

She keeps saying she has NOT been paid for the giveaway but she has been paid in free gifted items which now qualifies as being paid and should be marked as and AD or a paid partnership. It is not enough to say you’ve not been paid but had gifted items anymore!
I have reported her to the ASA and suggest others should too!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
We all know full well if she doesn’t get a gifted buggy her parents in law will buy them one, they seem to support them a lot financially. Bet their so proud of Trevors choice!

Gonefishing29

The whole thing is so uncomfortable to read. I just had a look at her comments and a lot of people have made really valid reasonable points as to why they think this is something she shouldn’t do. Her responses back are poor and really embarrassing, the whole idea was a bad one. I’d have more respect for her if she just held her hands up and said that.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
I honestly feel like Instagram has become an addiction. She’s become crazed trying to stay relevant/popular and make £££. Anyone else would just be working their 9-5, enjoying their kids growing up. But both her and all the other mums can’t do that. They will literally broadcast anything and everything to thousands of strangers for the money, I can’t wait for this to all come crashing down.

And no. It’s not jealously. I’m not a troll. I just genuinely worry about the future generations of kids damaged by these parents on a desperate quest for insta fame.

Divinechat

View attachment 24932

Sis understand that when you post shit like this it shows you’re looking yourself up whilst on holiday and that this “people are mean about me because they aren’t happy” crap isn’t true-we just see through your horrible persona!
Sis understand this , no one is jealous of your pretend happy lifestyle , of your constant begging for freebies , of those popcorn teeth or of any other part of.your life. Understand people are throwing shade at you because you are a genuienly cringeworthy and embarrasing person , a grown up who cannot take responsibility for her own actions. Grow up 🙈

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
What. A. Mug. Fancy falling for that shit of getting your pic taken with the “characters”. She’s obviously done very little research for it being such a big dream trip. Not forgetting she worked in travel too 🙄

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I see her latest post. About what people write about her on forums. Why would you look? We are not trolls. Trolls go in for the kill directly to the individual. Like she does, conning people 20 smackers, advertising shit she wouldn’t use herself and bare faced lying about her dress size. If you buy a size 18/20 in everything then you are not a size 16. Complete con artist.

Burning-witches13

Is there anything she won’t do to line her pockets without working hard?!
Just the other week she was exploiting someone in a clear mental health crisis for “entertaining content” and now she’s preying on another vulnerable group!
HOW ABOUT YOU AND THW HUBBY GET JOBS AND WORK FOR MONEY INSTEAD OF CONNING VULNERABLE PEOPLE OUT OF THEIRS

I’m actually raging 🤬🤬

And this is her problem. Trying to be an expert of everything without even having a basic clue. Then when pulled up on something she has (even though she's so transparent and is such a real person who can take criticism) proceeds to write 25 woe is me essays sprinkled with mental health pleas and then brings her poor friend who passed away (and is not here to say whether or not she wanted her story plastered all over Jessica's page until the end of time) to punctuate each rant. If you chose to be on social media and share your life you must expect that not everyone will agree with you. It seems Jess is running a dictatorship so arse kissing comments only!

She really needs an Instagram break. Some time away to reflect and look at herself. Her and Trev's priorities her shocking all over the place and their behaviour is just so erratic. They act like a couple of immature and spoilt teenagers.

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Can’t even cope with 2 kids and has to make a post about it just because her husband has gone to the shop.... yet is having another one. Anything to be able to stuff her face full of shit and ‘blame the baby’ when she’s not a size 16 anymore 👀

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Size down my arse! 😂😂😂😂

Also way to show what a dick you are. You admit she’s been blocked so has no way of reading your response or defending herself?? Nice

Reactions: 9

TJ90

VIP Member
Please, if anyone reading here is struggling financially, look on Martin Lewis and if things are really bad contact StepChange (an actual debt charity) who helped me SO much 5 years ago when I felt I had nowhere to turn. I’ve always liked Jess but I remember how vulnerable I was when my financial issues were bad, and I’d have done ANYTHING for help. So back then I’d have probably signed up to her stupid scheme. What she has suggested today is vile. It would be hard for her to sink lower. Who do I report this to?

Fanaff

VIP Member
Explains why she’s been touting Trev out. Needs two insta accounts to generate the #ads and #gifts.

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
I don’t even understand how it’s a negative comment tho. She’s just telling her to be honest 😂.
No time for negativity but you can bet that won’t be the last on the stories on the matter ! Just enjoy your bloody holiday and turn your phone off.