Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size down my arse! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Also way to show what a dick you are. You admit sheā€™s been blocked so has no way of reading your response or defending herself?? Nice

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t even understand how itā€™s a negative comment tho. Sheā€™s just telling her to be honest šŸ˜‚.
No time for negativity but you can bet that wonā€™t be the last on the stories on the matter ! Just enjoy your bloody holiday and turn your phone off.

Again not practising what she preaches. You tell your girls no screen time but you have your phone attached to your hand.

Reactions: 7
If I need to size up often because of my tits/arse/stomach/thighs... surely that means Iā€™m that size? Just because I try and get into a smaller size occasionally doesnā€™t make that size.
What doesnā€™t she get?

Is it negativity or just someone wondering why she constantly claims to be a size 16 but never wears a 16. The bust size alone would put her at a 18/20 (conservative estimate). She carries all her weight around her tummy and boobs.

Which magic size 16 is she getting into that not only fits but ā€œsometimesā€ is too big?

Jess I know you read this. This isnā€™t body positivity and this isnā€™t negativity either. Itā€™s called being honest, try it sometimes.

Reactions: 11
I like Jess so I canā€™t comment on what most have said but has anyone seen the video of the two kids on the water slide? Itā€™s on Treva Instagram .. What is Sophia doing to poor Bellas head I am crying šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2

Is it negativity or just someone wondering why she constantly claims to be a size 16 but never wears a 16. The bust size alone would put her at a 18/20 (conservative estimate). She carries all her weight around her tummy and boobs.

Which magic size 16 is she getting into that not only fits but ā€œsometimesā€ is too big?

Jess I know you read this. This isnā€™t body positivity and this isnā€™t negativity either. Itā€™s called being honest, try it sometimes.
Sara ainā€™t a dyam fool.

Reactions: 1
Haha shes been calles out for her lying and instead of an actual anseer its yet more lies ... she claims size dosnt matter ?? Well why are you constantly mentioning it then you muppet !

• Haha
I guessed when she mentioned his Mum would be carrying nappies for her. Free holiday and free babysitting
I hadnā€™t picked up on that. I had thought it was just her, him and the kids. Shouldā€™ve known though!

Reactions: 4
Her daughter is what 7? And she throws strops like a three year old. She mentions it so casually as well. Sheā€™s a tit mum.

Itā€™s honorable how she works ā€˜so hardā€™ for them, being up at 4am for work and going to all these events. But everyone knows that kids donā€™t care what salary you bring in, or how many LOL events you take them too. They want your time and affection, and that doesnā€™t come second hand through a camera. Thatā€™s something a lot of these ā€˜influencersā€™ need to realise.

Another balcony picture šŸ™ˆ Another duck awful outfit and another load of embarrasing hashtags šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Santorini soon for 4 days then NYC in November. Nice.

Though I believe despite the state and Airbnb coming to a truce in May, itā€™s still illegal for NYC airbnd homes to be rented out (as a whole) to more than 2 people. Thereā€™s also a thing about renting for less than 30 days. Maybe theyā€™re just renting a room?

But she does loaaaads of research so Iā€™m sure sheā€™s fully up to date with it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely not a hope in hell that woman is a size 16 (and WTF about having to downsize) Why lie?
Still cringing at the whole roping her husband in with the dadliketrev rubbish. She never pictured or mentioned on his insta before she took over.

Reactions: 6