Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I screen shot the replies because I knew they would be deleted.

She is a huge liar, the ‘course’ changed from it being her offering advice, to her offering advice from experts. To her offering generic support to more specific support.

Apparently the money will just cover her costs because she shouldn’t be expected to create content for free but there was no mention of paying the experts that she then claimed would be creating the content.

It‘s clear that she wants to raise money through this, the comments she deleted were not trolling, they were explaining really clearly how the industry is regulated and the it’s not a quick fix £5 solution!

How on earth her followers can’t see this really baffles me. The only answer is the MLM element, they support her because with the same audience they would do the same thing!
Yeah please share, I missed a few hours and when I went back they were all gone.

Reactions: 1

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Out here looking like she ate ALL the snacks more like.

She is insufferable. Even her therapist tells her to be more humble and she just can’t curb the entitled behaviour.

Imagine being that much of a horror that you bugger off on a holiday most-likely funded by your in-laws, leaving your children with family, you mess up all the bookings, leave all your stuff on a bus and then have the audicity to blame everyone but yourself rather than taking responsibility for your actions and being grateful that you’ve managed to go on child-free holiday for your birthday.
OMG her therapist actually said that?

I can’t believe she’s now getting people to follow dad like trev!! No shame.. family build a brand he’s prob hoping for freebies too

Theonethatgotaway

There a babies/children born and raised in new York and they deal with the weather issues, not sure why she shouldn't bring Isabella just because it's cold... I'm sure a thick coat, lots of layers and all the accessories will do her just fine.🤷‍♀️
I still stick with my comment in that this trip is all about JESS and nothing to do with Sophia wanting to go at all..hence the no reaction video 😂
Absolutely cringing at the idea of taking a baby to New York at any time of year, I lived there for a bit and it’s the best but not easy with a baby! Still have the weather on my phone and it was -5 today 😭

Divinechat

Did I actually just read that she sent her husband video links on how to take Instagram pictures for her 🤨 I’m embarrassed for them both 😳
Honestly its so cringe worthy . .. shes spent more time having him take her picture than actually enjoy her holiday 🙈

Hairraiser

VIP Member
But she won’t have you say that. Because as she’s said before she has no ill health as a result of her size. The thing people with weight problems need to understand is that we’re yet to have a generation who are obese reach the age of 70/80. You notice obesity doesn’t really exist in those born in the 40’s/50’s? We don’t truely know what impact being obese or overweight the majority of your life will have on us yet.
The argument of overweight people of “I suffer no ill health” is pretty infuriating. It’s scientific fact that if you are at overweight you are at a much higher risk of a multitude of illnesses, so while she’s not ill YET, trying to dismiss it as body-shaming/fat-shaming is stupid. It’s science!

I am overweight and understand the correlation of this between type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, cancer etc. I am completely well at this time but my risk factors for these illnesses are increased by my weight and lifestyle... being well and being healthy are very different. She is currently well, but she is not healthy. She’s in denial.
Absolutely agree with you.

Gonefishing29

There’s only 10 comments on her ‘I have a dream’ post lol. That’s whT I call it anyway. The failure one. How can she only have 10 comments 😳👀
I guess it goes to show that she pissed off a lot of people, more than have moaned about it on here or pulled her up about it.

Her engagement is pretty low in a lot of her recent posts. People are becoming a lot more savvy to the false crap these ‘influencers ‘ are sprouting!

JudgeyPants

Lost count tbh!! In the last 5 years I’ve been to Vegas, Mexico and NYC so have a good idea of how much this stuff costs. No way could we afford to do all of them in the same year AND completely design our kitchen at the same time and I don’t have any kids!!!
Don’t forget the new bathroom too!

Snarky

She said in her stories today that trev is a stay at home dad.... Didn't realise this, has he always been one? I thiught he worked 🤔

Wow, does she actually remember she has kids?! Because taking a 3 month old on a long haul flight is a great idea isn’t it? I’m all for showing kids the world but a new born, under 2 and 8 year old really couldn’t give a shit about Bali, just like they didn’t about New York. Selfish parents who are dragging their kids along on holidays THEY want.
So true. We’d thought about booking a holiday when my second baby would have been about 4 months, I’m so glad we didn’t as baby was a total nightmare with loads of issues and we were stressed and exhausted, definitely wouldn’t have enjoyed the holiday and would have been a waste of money!

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
She's from North London. That's probably how she spoke when she was a teen. She will alter her accent depending on who she's with.

Pre kitchen she was budget central. I think she has portrayed that her holidays are more lavish than they really are. I imagine they only finance some of them and the rest are funded by family or shilling whatever comes through her letterbox or inbox. Not coupons or booking in a leap year or whatever excuses she uses. I wish she'd be more transparent. She'd earn more respect
Booking in a leap year 😂