Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mylifeinsquares

Worst travels ever, the kid could not care less! And then they just sit there meaning about how tired they were, looking like a great time 😏 it also looks like they ditched the baby somewhere on the first night, she doesn’t seem to be with them

Reactions: 1

ponyta

When I first followed her and read her blog I was sure she was a single mum. Then she started to talk about Trevor, and I truly thought he was a new guy. Then all of a sudden they are getting married. She got pregnant after a couple of months so maybe they briefly split.
How long ago was this? Never knew..don't know if I can bare to scroll back to see

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
It just absolutely beggars belief that she would do this. And I’m willing to bet those comments will be gone soon.

Yes but that’s contracting. That’s not perm or long term guaranteed. Is it? It’s as and when you can get it. I might be wrong. It doesn’t seem to me to be something so secure that the other half could just give up their own career/job. Unless they can pick up their job quite easily.
She’s done it for 6 months and got a 6 month extension. That’s still a substantial salary coming in for her. I’m in her line of work and the contracts are coming thick and fast. She won’t be stuck for another contract that’s for sure

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s can’t help herself 🙄

Just saw her front window story. Looks manky to me.

Last edited:

Burning-witches13

Considering she bangs on like she’s the fountain of knowledge for mental health surely she shouldn’t need educating! The scariest thing is if no one has called her out she would of kept that up all for ‘entertainment’

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She doesn’t fit in anywhere because her intentions are so transparent. She doesn’t realise that if she was a bit more honest and open she wouldn’t seem so abrasive.

The BoPo community doesn’t want her because she lies about her size. She’s a “size 16” but everything’s oh I got an 18 so size up. She’s not body positive if she’s lying about her size.

The Beauty community doesn’t want her because she washes her hair once a fortnight and continuously looks like a grubby mess.

The Weightloss community doesn’t want her cause she’s spent all that money on a kitchen renovation then barely used it.

The fashion community doesn’t want her because she wears jumpers for about 12 days in a row that look like they could literally walk off her body.

The travel community doesn’t want her because her family moan the whole time and look so bored and tired. Not aspirational in the slightest.

The mental health community doesn’t want her because she’s clearly a bloody narcissist who doesn’t have its best interests at heart.

The mummy brigade don’t want her because she’s barely ever with her kids and always seems to be lying about “working so hard” talking into her phone for hours while Trev picks up the slack.

She wants the fame and glory but isn’t prepared to do the graft required to get it. She’s becoming insufferable and trying to now get into some money blogger space is just her clutching at yet more straws that will once again slide out of her greasy hands.

When will she realise people can see through all of this stuff which is why she’s never carved a career out of social media despite all the desperate behaviour. She’s an arsehole and I really hope this money stuff has opened a lot of people’s eyes.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Does Trevor have to follow the same ASA (or whatever they are!) guidelines re adverts? He’s posted a TB to their Alton Towers trip with no mention of it being gifted.
Yes he does. I wonder if he’s so passive aggressive about it when (if) he ever acknowledges it.

Jem28474

She does know that thebucketlistfamily (who are totally amazing) are MULTI millionaires doesn’t she? He sold his company to Snapchat for $54million.

• Wow