Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Miraculously I’m not blocked (yet) despite liking several of those comments 😂
She has addressed it in her stories now. She is so full of shit!!

Reactions: 1
He knows he will be left holding the baby whilst Jess gets to whisk Sophia around NYC and film it for the gram. I still can’t believe they think it is a good idea to take a 1 year old, it’s going to be freezing and she will have no idea. Actually quite selfish, but hey that’s Jess!
Exactly, it’s all about what suits Jess. Also, shouldn’t Sophia be at school on Monday?

Yerrbutnoobut

She is absolutely delusional why the FUCK is this allowed to happen she is an awful awful woman. I am this close to unfollowing I swear to god she makes my blood boil

She’s getting like Boss Mummy with the memory failure.

She said earlier in the year they remortgaged their house for home improvements and had money spare after the kitchen so that’s where all the holiday money is coming from, not her hard work. She works three days in HR then does paid ad work, it’s not like she’s bursting her arse to make a fortune.

She’s a moron, and anyone that takes two small kids to NYC is even dumber than we thought. It’s an exhausting holiday, so much walking for little legs and a lot you’d want to do at night. They should have saved and taken her on a less budget version of the holiday when she was old enough to enjoy it.

She goes on about a £1000 holiday, but once you’re in New York you’ll need to pay for all the attractions which will make it considerably more expensive. No point taking her if she can’t enjoy it properly?
She’s contracting, so probably on a day rate of about £300 plus (I’m a recruitment contractor for a building company and that’s the going rate, I believe she works for a large company too)

conrea37

VIP Member

Is it negativity or just someone wondering why she constantly claims to be a size 16 but never wears a 16. The bust size alone would put her at a 18/20 (conservative estimate). She carries all her weight around her tummy and boobs.

Which magic size 16 is she getting into that not only fits but “sometimes” is too big?

Jess I know you read this. This isn’t body positivity and this isn’t negativity either. It’s called being honest, try it sometimes.
Sara ain’t a dyam fool.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Its so embarrasing , everyone can see its her running his page now. Funny how it was mentioned on here that there was no pics of her on his page and boom there she is. Get a life Jess ffs 🙈 And as for that god awful hashtag manliketrev i am embarrased for you even typing something like that. If you are as busy as you claim put your phone down and stop creating instas for family members in the hope you can squeeze some more money out of your cringeworthy ads .
Man like Trev 😂😂😂 what's a man like Trev?? She's such a moron!

Mammyof1

Jesus if she was chocolate she’d eat herself.. talk about I love myself 🙄🙄 she genuinely annoys me how smug she always looks