Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Divinechat

Shes not all about body confidence. Shes an idiot whi paid for a naked photoshoot and is not posting all over insta begging for attention. Why does every 2nd picture have to be her in her underwear 🙈

Chasing_pavements

I’m glad she acknowledged it. It isn’t easy admitting you were wrong, and hopefully the person contemplating suicide will get the support she needs

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
When did she exactly become "Insta famous" and how? Her blog (older posts) are pretty run of the mill average Joe type posts.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Why lie? No one has ever set up a poll about Betsy being pregnant or her baby dying. Everyone here has questioned and has a right to about where this money goes and if she’s got proof, pop it up and shut the thread down but I don’t believe she has.

I feel for @Keels with the hounding she’s about to get

Instagrime

Why lie? No one has ever set up a poll about Betsy being pregnant or her baby dying. Everyone here has questioned and has a right to about where this money goes and if she’s got proof, pop it up and shut the thread down but I don’t believe she has.

I feel for @Keels with the hounding she’s about to get
I’m confused??

Jem28474

I’m not blocked even though I liked the comments.. I can still see them all too?
her latest stories.. what a dick. She’s clearly spent an entire day on her phone.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
She said in her stories today that trev is a stay at home dad.... Didn't realise this, has he always been one? I thiught he worked 🤔
i can’t remember exactly but it was at some point this year I think he stopped working, I don’t think she mentioned it until a while after it had actually happened.