Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coffeetrampbiatch

It's not a big issue cold or hot or windy whatever is what it is.

Bella isnt going to the statue of Lib. Regardless I dont think it's a big issue.
Hahahaha oh no I love her mum! She is just so humble unlike her daughter!
Each to their own really, I just personally wouldn’t take my baby on a sightseeing trip when it’s minus temperatures !
But I’m not trying to suggest it’s anything nefarious or anything, it’s just that the idea of it makes me feel a bit itchy on a personal level.

Dinosaurlover2019

There’s only 10 comments on her ‘I have a dream’ post lol. That’s whT I call it anyway. The failure one. How can she only have 10 comments 😳👀

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Well this is weird- went to see who this was and I'm blocked! I've never followed/messaged/interacted with her. How bizarre...

eye_rolling_always

For some weird reason I went right back to her first ever posts. Trevor wasn't around when Sophia was born, she was a single parent for a while by the look of things. Although I think Trevor is Sophias Dad there is alot of hate to him on those posts! She was also obsessed with the gym, she looked great - and clean! Now she has let her self go all in the name of "body positivity" and looks like she stinks!
When I first followed her and read her blog I was sure she was a single mum. Then she started to talk about Trevor, and I truly thought he was a new guy. Then all of a sudden they are getting married. She got pregnant after a couple of months so maybe they briefly split.

Jem28474

OMG! No I didn’t know this! How’d do you know that?
They’re completely open about it. There’s a couple of YouTube videos he’s done recently where he tells everything. I like them because despite the money, they are extremely humble and down to earth - not like Jess at all, they wouldn’t dream of asking people for a tenner to help them with their debt. Disgusting.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She uses her in laws too much. For money, for baby sitting, for sleeping over when she's been in London.

What is her job anyway? Recruitment?

I went to one of her events and I was very disappointed. I got caught up in her hype and it was a complete letdown. I unfollowed when she took Bella to an event, yet she doesn't take her to playgroup etc.
What was the event like?

bosstwat

How long ago was this? Never knew..don't know if I can bare to scroll back to see
It was when Sophia was first born so maybe 4-5 years ago. It didn't take long to get through but it took me ages to read the post back as she seems a completely different person. Like her life then is some big secret now. Looks like she took Sophia to America on her own. No mention of single parent hood at all and like Trevor is a saint now, he wasn't around back then and she has weekends away from Sophia whilst she was with her Dad etc.

Karliz

VIP Member
Why is she worried about her lashes
Do something about your wonky brows
P.s shut up and be greatful for a night away in a hotel