Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
If you pay for a private gender scan they will write it in an envelope and seal it, then you give it to a shop and they’ll give you the right colour confetti colour, or you can give it to someone you know and they will arrange the correct colour etc
Thank you so explaining, makes more sense now.

Reactions: 1
Can we just fast forward a week until the events over. At least the last lout were faux efforts to raise money for charity, this time she’ll story every other persons comments about it.

If she is working as an independent contractor I wonder how long her contract is for :unsure:.

I wonder exactly how much Trev will accomodate - but then maybe he likes the money, and it’s more peaceful when he has the kids organised on his own. She’s said his mother is a childcare provider so helps more than she says.
She said she got a 6 month extension on her contract just recently I’m sure

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She's so clueless. Who is she? What is her point? Who is she targeting? She needs to get a hold of her "brand" and content.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Wow, she’s not above plagiarism is she?

Basically saying exactly what Amy Schumer said about not being brave for posing naked in 2016, she’s basically copied it word for word.

Also another one of her basically sucking her own cock, honey, your greasy mullet and that pose that makes you look HENCH do nothing for you, go and be with your kids Jess for fucks sake

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Lots of people I follow and love seem totally sucked in by her and I just don't get it! Every post feels so contrived to me, and she's never made me laugh. Ever
Same.
Though you do notice that not many of her insta gal pals (Em, lil etc) give a shit these days.

Divinechat

Oh she really is insufferable. If she as so body confident she preaches , why lie abiut her size ? We can clearly see shes bigger than she claims. And as for all the "modeling shots" no just no !!!

Instagrime

I can't stand her but to be fair I think she's only about 5ft2 in which case she could be a 16, the shorter you are the bigger you essentially look... not defending her at all. I'm a 12/14 and over 6ft and people think I'm about a 10 so I'm guessing it'll work the other way?
I look like I should be a 16/18 but normally 12/14 sometimes even 10 dresses fit me because I’m such a short arse. That material has to go somewhere 😂

Ermitrude

I just saw that mukbang video for 5 minutes. I didn’t think she could be any more of a disgusting animal but I was wrong.
Honestly believe she has a narcissist disorder because no one can be so distinctly below average and be so braggy and cringe like her
I couldn’t keep watching the mukbang video...... made me feel sick!!