Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a bugaboo And I still use it with my 2.7 year old If her legs get tired or going on a long walk I love it. They are fab but they KNOW this and they don’t need some no body to advertise for them. So shameless her trying to get a freebie out of them! There’s people out there that have to work so hard for a second hand buggy even. It’s so frustrating!

Reactions: 6
We all know full well if she doesn’t get a gifted buggy her parents in law will buy them one, they seem to support them a lot financially. Bet their so proud of Trevors choice!

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she’s mentioned this before and added (unconvincingly) that they do bath/shower on other days but... <insert bullshit here>

We all know by the state of her clothes, carpet, mirror, hair that she is definitely a once a weeker.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Let’s be honest.. she isn’t jumping on the Hinch officially - since Stacey S and Hinch have become public best buddies, she is DESPERATE to become part of that. So she frequently tags Stacey and now this. Absolutely saddo! It’s got desperation written all over it... let me put a face of make up on and wrap my hair up for effect - I call bullshit. She’s a knob.. a needy, big headed, stinky, gummy knob.

Reactions: 10
Let’s be honest.. she isn’t jumping on the Hinch officially - since Stacey S and Hinch have become public best buddies, she is DESPERATE to become part of that. So she frequently tags Stacey and now this. Absolutely saddo! It’s got desperation written all over it... let me put a face of make up on and wrap my hair up for effect - I call bullshit. She’s a knob.. a needy, big headed, stinky, gummy knob.
Agree! But let’s face it she won’t even get a look in! Not only is she grubby but her house is too! They ain’t gonna wanna be associated to her when Mrs H brand is all about the clean

Oh look someone sadly passes away from breast cancer and manky Jess uses as an opportunity for attention. She is the tackiest person ever. Look at my dirty body and tits and feel sorry for me. Classless cow. Instead of being sensitive to the family of that person she makes it about her... yuk

Reactions: 4
Oh look someone sadly passes away from breast cancer and manky Jess uses as an opportunity for attention. She is the tackiest person ever. Look at my dirty body and tits and feel sorry for me. Classless cow. Instead of being sensitive to the family of that person she makes it about her... yuk
Hmm not sure I'd agree with all of this. I think its great she is bringing attention to breast cancer.. she has a large number of followers so the more we hear about it, the more chance of saving lives.

Reactions: 3
agree it’s bringing needed attention to the subject - but she’s completely using death to gain sympathy and using it to an advantage. One of them people that almost enjoys talking about death and making about herself.
That close she didn’t go to her wedding in August!? Quoting her fb comment which was months ago (that hasn’t been her name since august) - really close. tit move on her part I feel. Be sad about it of course but leave it alone on social media platforms.

But random but does anyone remember when she was selling the charcoal toothpaste years back?!

Reactions: 2