Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s speaking at a ‘body after baby’ event. I’m sorry but what kind of new mum wants to see exactly how much you can let yourself go?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t even cope with 2 kids and has to make a post about it just because her husband has gone to the shop.... yet is having another one. Anything to be able to stuff her face full of tit and ‘blame the baby’ when she’s not a size 16 anymore 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the live she did that night in a hotel whilst doing her hair? People were asking if the baby was planned or not (which I understand isn’t the greatest question to ask) and she said that “they leave it up to God”. Guess this baby won’t be the last 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A snack. Have you seen yourself Jess? Your look like you have permanent pit stains 🤢, you’re wearing a cheap Primark bikini that likely as musty as 5 day old rotting fish and those disgusting tattoos on your legs look like your child played tit art class to cover up your burgeoning thighs.
Sit back down, in your corner. Seriously you are one of the worse “role models” out there. Your stupidity used to be slightly more endearing and now you think your too big for basic questions. The only thing you’re too big for is keeping this lie going that you’re further along than you are. Stay away from the McDonald’s and save your pennies and sort your gums out. Pregnancy isn’t an excuse to stuff your face full of even more tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the live she did that night in a hotel whilst doing her hair? People were asking if the baby was planned or not (which I understand isn’t the greatest question to ask) and she said that “they leave it up to God”. Guess this baby won’t be the last 🙄
The state of her I can't imagine Trev wants to come near her all too often

(You can read that any way you like!)

Reactions: 3
Trev at the event tonight ‘we’ll see if we can get some freeness innit’ 😱😱 gone to his head too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how she announced baby’s gender in time for the baby show where she will get plenty of freebies!!
Also...lastest stories...make sure that nursing bra on show to encourage some more freebies!

Reactions: 6
I find her so patronising. I think she talks on her stories like she’s better than everyone else and it comes across really arrogant. Last night when she was talking about witnessing that accident and her and trev told everyone what to do and then dishing out first aid advice on her stories like she’s an expert!? Alright mother Theresa.....
She is so self absorbed, I honestly can’t believe she does these shows so she can sit and preach at people who have actually paid to go!? Madness.

she’s all about the freebies. Baby no3 will be head to toe in free stuff. And don’t forget, all of us mere mortals can win the same stuff as her! Woopdedoo

Reactions: 13
I find her so patronising. I think she talks on her stories like she’s better than everyone else and it comes across really arrogant. Last night when she was talking about witnessing that accident and her and trev told everyone what to do and then dishing out first aid advice on her stories like she’s an expert!? Alright mother Theresa.....
She is so self absorbed, I honestly can’t believe she does these shows so she can sit and preach at people who have actually paid to go!? Madness.

she’s all about the freebies. Baby no3 will be head to toe in free stuff. And don’t forget, all of us mere mortals can win the same stuff as her! Woopdedoo
I totally agree. She speaks down to people like she knows everything and that she is entitled to all these freebies.

today it pissed me off when she was like “this is a small company, they are amazing. I’ve bought from them before as I’m all about supporting small businesses....oh and actually I got these for free” yeah, really supporting that small biz by leaching off them!

Reactions: 11
Let me just tag these buggy companies in the most blatant and embarrasing beg for a freebie 🙈
Screenshot_20191019-100738_Instagram.jpg

I’ve never actually seen bugaboo gift a buggy however. So good luck Jess. Fopperholic tried the beg and she didn’t get one!

Reactions: 8
Bugaboo and I candy don’t need the advertisement off anyone let along a greasy haired skank. Who’s buggy will be covered in wotsits and chocolate finger marks within a week. Why on earth would they ‘gift’ her one. Honestly she’s such a woman

Reactions: 16
There’s no end to her begging!
I love my bugaboo, they have an amazing reputation, they do not need you to destroy that Jess!! Thanks but no thanks!!