Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she meant to put AD on her stories advertising a website that makes her money?

Reactions: 5
But she won’t have you say that. Because as she’s said before she has no ill health as a result of her size. The thing people with weight problems need to understand is that we’re yet to have a generation who are obese reach the age of 70/80. You notice obesity doesn’t really exist in those born in the 40’s/50’s? We don’t truely know what impact being obese or overweight the majority of your life will have on us yet.
The argument of overweight people of “I suffer no ill health” is pretty infuriating. It’s scientific fact that if you are at overweight you are at a much higher risk of a multitude of illnesses, so while she’s not ill YET, trying to dismiss it as body-shaming/fat-shaming is stupid. It’s science!

I am overweight and understand the correlation of this between type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, cancer etc. I am completely well at this time but my risk factors for these illnesses are increased by my weight and lifestyle... being well and being healthy are very different. She is currently well, but she is not healthy. She’s in denial.

Reactions: 11
But she won’t have you say that. Because as she’s said before she has no ill health as a result of her size. The thing people with weight problems need to understand is that we’re yet to have a generation who are obese reach the age of 70/80. You notice obesity doesn’t really exist in those born in the 40’s/50’s? We don’t truely know what impact being obese or overweight the majority of your life will have on us yet.
The argument of overweight people of “I suffer no ill health” is pretty infuriating. It’s scientific fact that if you are at overweight you are at a much higher risk of a multitude of illnesses, so while she’s not ill YET, trying to dismiss it as body-shaming/fat-shaming is stupid. It’s science!

I am overweight and understand the correlation of this between type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, cancer etc. I am completely well at this time but my risk factors for these illnesses are increased by my weight and lifestyle... being well and being healthy are very different. She is currently well, but she is not healthy. She’s in denial.
Absolutely agree with you.

Reactions: 1
Spends the morning in Sainsburys, yet goes to McDs to get breakfast as she can’t be bothered cooking. I’m pretty sure she could have picked something up that required minimal cooking or not at all from Sainsburys that was cheaper (doesn’t she always plead poverty?!) and more nutritious!

Reactions: 7
She looks so dirty! She must stink!
I bet she never showered this morning before she went out. She looked such a mess.
And... she looked really grubby in bed last night too so would assume she didn’t shower before bed! 🤢

Reactions: 9
Aw she’s having a boy, that’s nice 😊

When people do the gender reveals do they not know what they’re having when they pop the balloons or whatever. How does it work? I haven’t got any kids so clueless 😁

Reactions: 2
Aw she’s having a boy, that’s nice 😊

When people do the gender reveals do they not know what they’re having when they pop the balloons or whatever. How does it work? I haven’t got any kids so clueless 😁
If you pay for a private gender scan they will write it in an envelope and seal it, then you give it to a shop and they’ll give you the right colour confetti colour, or you can give it to someone you know and they will arrange the correct colour etc

Reactions: 2
If you pay for a private gender scan they will write it in an envelope and seal it, then you give it to a shop and they’ll give you the right colour confetti colour, or you can give it to someone you know and they will arrange the correct colour etc
Thank you so explaining, makes more sense now.

Reactions: 1
It’s the weirdest thing to do... like it is irrelevant to anyone but your immediate family.

Another trend adopted to look good on the gram!
And she clearly said recently she wasn't going to do a gender reveal......mmmm 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She explicitly said she wouldn’t reveal the gender. Wtf
Her engagement must have been dropping so she needed something 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is so contradictory on so many things, like she wanted to announce the pregnancy but then got all butt hurt when people took interest and asked the normal questions pregnant women get asked and wanted to keep it all private. But now she has broadcast a private moment for anyone on the internet to see 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her engagement must have been dropping so she needed something 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is so contradictory on so many things, like she wanted to announce the pregnancy but then got all butt hurt when people took interest and asked the normal questions pregnant women get asked and wanted to keep it all private. But now she has broadcast a private moment for anyone on the internet to see 🙄
Constantly pleading poverty as well, I was surprised to see she’s expecting.

Reactions: 3
It’s the weirdest thing to do... like it is irrelevant to anyone but your immediate family.

Another trend adopted to look good on the gram!
Exactly that...

Don’t ask her any questions, she’s feeling very mental-health-aware for this pregnancy, she wants to keep things private, stop asking questions, she has anxiety blah blah, don’t ask questions... oh wait, let’s gender reveal!
its all a load of bollocks!
she’s a fame seeking bellend

Reactions: 7