Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story justifying a trip to New York for a fecking 7 year old, everyone’s kids transform their lives Jess!

The bullshit she spews. How in anyway shape or form is she relatable? To who? What number holiday is this?!

Reactions: 6
That story justifying a trip to New York for a fecking 7 year old, everyone’s kids transform their lives Jess!

The bullshit she spews. How in anyway shape or form is she relatable? To who? What number holiday is this?!
Lost count tbh!! In the last 5 years I’ve been to Vegas, Mexico and NYC so have a good idea of how much this stuff costs. No way could we afford to do all of them in the same year AND completely design our kitchen at the same time and I don’t have any kids!!!

Reactions: 6
Argh, ‘we’ve booked it because Sophia changed our lives’ LOL so did both my kids but I ain’t taking them to New York for a weekend to thank them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact she is posting several stories to explain and defend herself says it all. Taking your 7yr old (well both kids and husband but the trip is for the 7yr old) for a weekend away to NY is insane.

Reactions: 7
She did a home improvement loan on her house so what’s the betting she’s spunking the leftover money from that!

Reactions: 3
if there's a recession in the UK after Brexit or another GFC and the value of her property falls below the value of her mortgage- witch is in in trouble. Instead of worrying about her influencer career, she should be worrying about her financial stability.

Reactions: 3
Lost count tbh!! In the last 5 years I’ve been to Vegas, Mexico and NYC so have a good idea of how much this stuff costs. No way could we afford to do all of them in the same year AND completely design our kitchen at the same time and I don’t have any kids!!!
Don’t forget the new bathroom too!

Reactions: 1
This giveaway she’s started all in the hope of gaining more followers for her and her hubby is going against ASA guidelines.

She keeps saying she has NOT been paid for the giveaway but she has been paid in free gifted items which now qualifies as being paid and should be marked as and AD or a paid partnership. It is not enough to say you’ve not been paid but had gifted items anymore!
I have reported her to the ASA and suggest others should too!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s now getting people to follow dad like trev!! No shame.. family build a brand he’s prob hoping for freebies too

I can’t believe she’s now getting people to follow dad like trev!! No shame.. family build a brand he’s prob hoping for freebies too
She does it all the time. She’s not credible because she can’t focus on one thing. She done Sophia live, book club, now the get it off your chest. Next week will be something new. She’s not consistent and preaches f all

Reactions: 5
I wish these cunts would stop posting every mention they get on their stories.

Reactions: 7
She said in her stories today that trev is a stay at home dad.... Didn't realise this, has he always been one? I thiught he worked 🤔

She said in her stories today that trev is a stay at home dad.... Didn't realise this, has he always been one? I thiught he worked 🤔
i can’t remember exactly but it was at some point this year I think he stopped working, I don’t think she mentioned it until a while after it had actually happened.