Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus duck her and Trevor are starting a couples podcast thing .... well who didnt see that coming 🙈

Reactions: 3
I love the confessions but she always brings it back to her!!!
this one made me feel a bit sick. Anyone think she’s speaking weird as well, like how many times has she said “legit I’m here for that”
This... legit made it all about her. Legit annoying. Legit saying legit too legit much!

Reactions: 5
Of course she is going to do a podcast 🙄 taking other people’s confessions and making it her content for her to profit from. Piss off hun!

I can’t drop this tit and I’m not sorry, but what’s happening with NYC in November for the eldest, in this Air BnB?

Reactions: 3
Rochelle and Marvin humes are the Tesco finest version of her and trev?? Seriously.... she has a completely distorted opinion of herself 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How bleeping awkward is this getting. Just like her last post where she posts ‘in glorious, I really am’ Fair play thinking it, but to actually post it?

There was a programme on the other night talking about obesity and health and those who are ‘body confident’ she took maybe watch it.

Reactions: 2
Rochelle and Marvin humes are the Tesco finest version of her and trev?? Seriously.... she has a completely distorted opinion of herself 😂😂😂😂
Came here to say this 😂 clearly thinking rather highly of herself there LOL. She is SERIOUSLY punching with Trev as it is.

She is an actual embarrasment. "Im glorious" No jess love youe really really not your a chubby woman who constantly lies about their size and who really needs to pull her head out her arse.

See, my problem with these pricks all stems from their parenting. If she wants to lie about filling her fat face with tit and pretending she’s healthy and size 16 then crack right on. But bleeping stop being a shite parent.

But how often does she just lie in her bed while her kids are left to entertain themselves on the floor? How many events does she swan off to at what must be a great expense with travel costs and meals etc but yet can’t seem to take her kids anywhere on a day out unless it’s gifted? Unless it’s a picture of her newly refurbished kitchen her house looks like a hell hole. She’ll happily swan off to Mexico and Vegas but relies on her in-laws to pay for her kids to go to the canaries. She’s a horrendously selfish parent and person in general. She’s harps on about her two young friends who’ve lost their lives to cancer and how distraught she is and how she must now make it her life mission to get in magazines and tv adverts about checking your breasts, but she’s missing out on a bleeping massive point... THOSE TWO WOMEN LEFT BEHIND KIDS AND FAMILIES. Those two women would probably forego every social event again to spend time watching their babies grow. She’s capitalised on their deaths for more exposure for herself and made it all about how she feels and sacrificing all the stuff that’s truly important in the process.

SO OBVIOUSLY THE LOGICAL CHOICE WAS TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN. She can’t even parent the two she’s already got.

Reactions: 15
Shouldn't Sophia be in school when they are going to New York? Didn't she just go on about how she doesn't want to spoil the children so they only receive 4 gifts at Christmas. Oh and a holiday to New York. Tad hypocritical.