Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute bullshit size 16 maternity jeans from new look! I’m about half her size and I was wearing a 14 during my pregnancy

Reactions: 6
The dress I’m wearing only goes up to a size 16. Size 16. That’s 1-6. Have I mentioned I’m a size 16?

duck off.

Reactions: 7
She’s been pregnant for half a second and going in like she is bed ridden for the next 6 months. It’s fat in those photos not a bump! Also wash your damn clothes you absolutely munter...who the hell walks around with jeans with chocolate and marker on it claiming it’s your toddler. I’m sure it was her being too lazy to wipe down her hands after stuffing another twix down her fillet and claiming she’s still a size 16....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As anyone seen her latest stories of her going to the midwife and she put a picture up first of all of her jeans with pen on from her little one then a massive chocolate stain on! I know kids are messy but I would be absolutely mortified turning up to an appointment with stains all Over me! I’d have to get changed or try and scrub it off 😂

Reactions: 5
Those head shaking finger wagging boomerangs she does makes me want to stick pins in my eyes. So bloody annoying

Reactions: 8
Jess- I don't want any questions, my anxiety is peaking, people don't respect my boundaries, mental health, anxiety again , DONT ASK WHEN IM DUE, privacy, boundaries etc etc

Also Jess- here's my scan, here's my stomach, I'm off to the midwife, I have to ask about "issues" (but don't ask me what those issues are), I have two children but I want to talk about infant loss and inspire people, where do you get maternity clothes, I have new maternity jeans, we're moving my daughters room, I'm sick, I'm tired, I never sleep, send me your messages about pregnancy etc etc

PICK A LANE JESS, FFS !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has blatantly been on the “influencers start up” course. Posts a long rambling post about herself, then asks questions like she’s interested so people comment and boost her engagement. All she cares about is the numbers so she can flog herself to the next ad provider.

Reactions: 8
Jess- I don't want any questions, my anxiety is peaking, people don't respect my boundaries, mental health, anxiety again , DONT ASK WHEN IM DUE, privacy, boundaries etc etc

Also Jess- here's my scan, here's my stomach, I'm off to the midwife, I have to ask about "issues" (but don't ask me what those issues are), I have two children but I want to talk about infant loss and inspire people, where do you get maternity clothes, I have new maternity jeans, we're moving my daughters room, I'm sick, I'm tired, I never sleep, send me your messages about pregnancy etc etc

PICK A LANE JESS, FFS !
And this is why I stopped following her... she's so contradictory!

Reactions: 4
I really despise this woman and everything she’s about.
I don’t care what she weighs or what size her clothes are. I care that she’s full of tit, she takes advantage of her followers, she lies, she’s inconsistent and she always has an agenda.

Reactions: 7
SO anxious but look at me here chatting away to 60k of people through my phone 🙄🧐
I value my mental health and priva-LOOK AT MY TITS AND THE COLEEN ROONEY DRAMA!! <insert gums and false story about child hood snap where I come across as an incompetent spoilt entitled twit.

Reactions: 11
I value my mental health and priva-LOOK AT MY TITS AND THE COLEEN ROONEY DRAMA!! <insert gums and false story about child hood snap where I come across as an incompetent spoilt entitled twit.
LOL yep, im anxious and private- BUT IM GOING ON TOUR !!!! 🤑

Sooooo anxious. Please don’t look at me whilst I twerk my arse for all it’s worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to shame how she looks but wow.
When she found out she was pregnant, did she just eat a couple of horses to feed her cravings? She is rather on the large side already....surely that can’t be good considering how early on her pregnancy is?
She’s creating life, which is a wonderful thing, all the more reason to look after your body!

When she found out she was pregnant, did she just eat a couple of horses to feed her cravings? She is rather on the large side already....surely that can’t be good considering how early on her pregnancy is?
She’s creating life, which is a wonderful thing, all the more reason to look after your body!

But she won’t have you say that. Because as she’s said before she has no ill health as a result of her size. The thing people with weight problems need to understand is that we’re yet to have a generation who are obese reach the age of 70/80. You notice obesity doesn’t really exist in those born in the 40’s/50’s? We don’t truely know what impact being obese or overweight the majority of your life will have on us yet.

Also, don't forget she a 'size 16' don't you know! 🤣

Reactions: 3