Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True but in that 6 months she's had time off for Gran Canaria, Mexico, Las Vegas, Santorini and she's planning NYC as well. That's at least 4.5-5 weeks of no pay.

She also hasn't been working all day every day (or even 9-5 Mon-Fri) for that entire 6 months.
Her in-laws paid for a crap tonne of stuff for them, including holidays, so she isn't making as much as she wants to make out - surely if you were making £600 a day, 5 days a week for 6 months - over £60,000 before tax and NI, you wouldn't be desperate for freebies/relying on parents in laws to fund you/shopping at Primark constantly?
Regardless of what she earns she will still always mooch freebies. She can’t help herself

Reactions: 3
Oh god she is back....latest post, DRAMATIC MUCH! Get over yourself Jess. You got caught out showing us your food baby NOT the actual baby. No one shows that much at 3 months. Such an attention seeker seriously. Focus on getting a proper job instead of moaning about working oh so many hours when you’re actually at a desk scoffing your face with twixs and sugar laden lattes. Yuk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

me reading her woe is me post when she literally shared her news the day she had her scan

She hasn’t stopped moaning about it since she announced it!
She should have kept it quiet if it’s that straining receiving so many questions 🙄

Reactions: 8
The whole mental health things bugs my bleeping tits. As someone who works bleeping hard on their mental health I find it so insulting that these people go as though they’re being forced into influencing.

My old job destroyed my mental health so I found a new one.

When I’m in a suicidal bout I know alcohol tips me over the edge to do stupid things so I rarely drink.

When I become overtired the psychosis can creep in so I make sure I get plenty of sleep.

Mental health is not a get out of jail free card, it’s something to be prioritised, worked at and guess what? Just like your physical health it is YOUR responsibility.

Moaning about influencing is a bleeping disgrace, if it’s that toxic and draining please just duck off and do something else. But you can hardly expect her to see mental health as her responsibility when she can’t even look after her own person hygiene and she looks like she survives off takeaways.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The two pictures she posted before the latest moany one - both taken in Santorini. One she has her 'bump', the other has bigger all.
Does she think we're daft!?

The whole mental health things bugs my bleeping tits. As someone who works bleeping hard on their mental health I find it so insulting that these people go as though they’re being forced into influencing.

My old job destroyed my mental health so I found a new one.

When I’m in a suicidal bout I know alcohol tips me over the edge to do stupid things so I rarely drink.

When I become overtired the psychosis can creep in so I make sure I get plenty of sleep.

Mental health is not a get out of jail free card, it’s something to be prioritised, worked at and guess what? Just like your physical health it is YOUR responsibility.

Moaning about influencing is a bleeping disgrace, if it’s that toxic and draining please just duck off and do something else. But you can hardly expect her to see mental health as her responsibility when she can’t even look after her own person hygiene and she looks like she survives off takeaways.
You’ve really hit the nail on the head. She’s is a disgrace. Using mental health as an excuse is just typical of her. She’s shameful.
I actually think Tattle is making a lot of these accounts quieter... hopefully they take in a little bit of what we say. Maybe it’s wishful thinking as they have massive egos!

Ok so this due date tit is pissing me off. In the scan pic reveal, Sophia has her hair braided which she had done at the event they went to on Sunday. Meaning her 12 week scan was on Monday or Tuesday. Meaning at most she’s 13 weeks pregnant, making her due the very end of March/start of April. Meaning she didn’t get pregnant in Mexico like she claims as that was mid June. Trying to throw people off the scent and failing miserably.
And yes, I am aware how sad I am! But I have an April baby so I knew she couldn’t have got pregnant in June as there is no way she would have kept it quiet for 5/6 weeks after her first scan.
This pissed me off aswell. I did like her and follow her but giving people grief because they asked about your due date? If you didn’t want questions don’t post your business. I’ve unfollowed as her posts about it were so rude. No need.

This pissed me off aswell. I did like her and follow her but giving people grief because they asked about your due date? If you didn’t want questions don’t post your business. I’ve unfollowed as her posts about it were so rude. No need.
Asking when someone is due is just a normal reaction isn’t it? I was pregnant last year and it was literally the first thing someone would ask when they saw my bump/knew I was pregnant. It’s to show an interest in this exciting thing in your life. She needs to get over herself, no one actually cares when her due date is...they’re just being polite

Reactions: 13
We’re like 2 days into pregnancy and she’s being so dramatic 🙄🙄🙄🙄
*yawn*

Reactions: 5
We’re like 2 days into pregnancy and she’s being so dramatic 🙄🙄🙄🙄
*yawn*
Ffs dont mention the pregnancy , she dosnt want to talk about the pregnancy , she dosnt want you to ask questions about the pregnancy 😂 Shes only raging people called her out on the fake bump.post 😂🙈

• Haha
There are so many more personal things people can ask about a pregnancy- when are you due is the least controversial, most polite questions- this comes from a woman with a baby who had years of infertility and difficult questions asked.

If she didn't want questions then she should have announced when she was five months pregnant. But as others have said- she wants attention in the form of $ or free stuff. Too bad she still has all the crap from when Isabella was born. And I'd say if Trev's a house husband then she's not going to get sympathy for having to do anything at home.

Reactions: 8
There are so many more personal things people can ask about a pregnancy- when are you due is the least controversial, most polite questions- this comes from a woman with a baby who had years of infertility and difficult questions asked.

If she didn't want questions then she should have announced when she was five months pregnant. But as others have said- she wants attention in the form of $ or free stuff. Too bad she still has all the crap from when Isabella was born. And I'd say if Trev's a house husband then she's not going to get sympathy for having to do anything at home.
Exactly this! There was absolutely no need what so ever to announce to her followers, we can’t tell. It’s all for attention and she loves it. By not telling her due date she’s making more “drama” *eye rolls*

In her stories, the link to a bloody maternity jumpsuit where she is pictured standing in what look likes Santorini.

She shouldn't need maternity anything just now!

• Sick
Those bleeping eyebrow boomerangs 🖕🏼

I wonder is NYC in November still going ahead? I’m sure we’ll find out now I’ve asked on here 👀

Reactions: 2
Those bleeping eyebrow boomerangs 🖕🏼

I wonder is NYC in November still going ahead? I’m sure we’ll find out now I’ve asked on here 👀
I was literally going to come on to say those bleeping boomerangs are doing my head in! With the nodding and the smug face!!! duck OFFFFFFFFFF

Can’t imagine anything worse than being stuck on a flight to NYC with her and the kids (especially as they’re not allowed iPads on planes LOL)

Her kids always seem to out of control. She does no parenting. How the hell shes gonna manage with three.

• Haha
In her stories, the link to a bloody maternity jumpsuit where she is pictured standing in what look likes Santorini.

She shouldn't need maternity anything just now!
Yes !!! Exactly what i thought , her inly issue in santorini was all the grub she was eating. She dosnt have anything close enough to a bump.which requires maternity clothes yet