Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They decided trev was going to be a stay at home dad earlier this year - completely explains trying to get him out there on insta like he’s some sort of dad guru!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They decided trev was going to be a stay at home dad earlier this year - completely explains trying to get him out there on insta like he’s some sort of dad guru!
Certainly does.
I still can’t work out how she’s funded these trips and work on the house while Trev can stay at home.

Reactions: 6
I guarantee he got made redundant and got a pay out which they have now blown on holidays and that he will be looking to be a “daddy blogger” to generate money now 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s contracting.... going rate anything from £300 to £600 per day in her line of work. Perhaps more
Yes but that’s contracting. That’s not perm or long term guaranteed. Is it? It’s as and when you can get it. I might be wrong. It doesn’t seem to me to be something so secure that the other half could just give up their own career/job. Unless they can pick up their job quite easily.

Reactions: 5
I was shocked he’s gone stay at home dad when she’s a contractor. Shes basically said she’s not having Maternity leave too

Reactions: 3
Contracting is all well and good but for someone who doesn’t seem that financially sensible, the whole point is that you make enough to cover yourself during periods where you can’t pick up a contract! Spanking it all on holidays and kitchens doesn’t seem like the most sensible thing to do in her first year. Let’s see what happens when it comes to end of year accounts and she needs to pay her tax or has taken too much out of her “business”

Contracting sounds super appealing when you’re free and don’t have kids/mortgage. Or the other person earns enough to support you should it dry up. Both my artner and I could contract in our fields but I could take that risk.

Plus her hinting at Mexico - she never did fill us on that complaint? Just wanted a freebie from TUI. BUT, clearly it wasn’t that bad of a trip if they managed to make Baby 3

She’s also going to be going back to work 2 weeks after her baby is born. Don’t be too jealous.

Champagne lifestyle, lemonade budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is SO full of tit.
No fucker cares about your due date you moose. We can all work it out for ourselves. You’re being an attention seeking piss flap as usual.

Yes, log off. Wash your hair. Your pits and fanny. Gives us all a break for a “hot minute”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
£300-£600 a day sounds good but remember she will get no holiday pay, needs to put aside tax and NI from that and she doesn't have a permanent contract.

It also isn't a lot of money to support five people on, when you take everything off. Certainly not enough to continually spend on holidays, tat and food.

Ok so this due date tit is pissing me off. In the scan pic reveal, Sophia has her hair braided which she had done at the event they went to on Sunday. Meaning her 12 week scan was on Monday or Tuesday. Meaning at most she’s 13 weeks pregnant, making her due the very end of March/start of April. Meaning she didn’t get pregnant in Mexico like she claims as that was mid June. Trying to throw people off the scent and failing miserably.
And yes, I am aware how sad I am! But I have an April baby so I knew she couldn’t have got pregnant in June as there is no way she would have kept it quiet for 5/6 weeks after her first scan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Full on sympathy-seeker alert 🙄🙄
duck sake we’ve got months of this... I might get off here lol

Yes but that’s contracting. That’s not perm or long term guaranteed. Is it? It’s as and when you can get it. I might be wrong. It doesn’t seem to me to be something so secure that the other half could just give up their own career/job. Unless they can pick up their job quite easily.
She’s done it for 6 months and got a 6 month extension. That’s still a substantial salary coming in for her. I’m in her line of work and the contracts are coming thick and fast. She won’t be stuck for another contract that’s for sure

Reactions: 1
She’s done it for 6 months and got a 6 month extension. That’s still a substantial salary coming in for her. I’m in her line of work and the contracts are coming thick and fast. She won’t be stuck for another contract that’s for sure
True but in that 6 months she's had time off for Gran Canaria, Mexico, Las Vegas, Santorini and she's planning NYC as well. That's at least 4.5-5 weeks of no pay.

She also hasn't been working all day every day (or even 9-5 Mon-Fri) for that entire 6 months.
Her in-laws paid for a crap tonne of stuff for them, including holidays, so she isn't making as much as she wants to make out - surely if you were making £600 a day, 5 days a week for 6 months - over £60,000 before tax and NI, you wouldn't be desperate for freebies/relying on parents in laws to fund you/shopping at Primark constantly?

Reactions: 6