Thefatfunnyone #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine ever having the nerve to be annoyed at strangers for not parenting my children for me. Maybe next time ask Trev to take one of his own children and share the responsibility, it’s hardly rocket science
He wasn't certainly very busy, watching the Euros😂

Reactions: 2
When she said Trevs taking her to ikea I thought she meant them two alone. That’s why I thought she was so excited. What an absolute tit show. I bet the whole time the fiasco was happening she was thinking yes!! I’ve got some content for this evening now!!
Trev sort the kids out for bed, I need to tell everyone my story!

Reactions: 4
Jess has washed her hair for the first time in 3 weeks for an ad - prepare for the onslaught or her getting a wide on at her reflection.

The latest ad is bullshit tbh - why lie? No one has told her that her very well defined 3 b/c curls shouldn’t be worn at work

Reactions: 6
Scruffy hair is unprofessional - I believe her that she's been told to sort her hair out.. but because she is scruffy. Curly hair with frizz left to get scruffy or greasy innit. Not quite the same as the people out there with locks or afros facing discrimination. Her hair, when looked after, is lovely.

Reactions: 5
She’s always lying or exaggerating the truth to all her stories.
The trip to IKEA and now this hair story! 🥱
I feel these brands are crazy asking her to promote their product, especially hair ones! Unless someone from Dove is a secret Tattler and they’re trying to encourage her to wash her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
11 comments on her latest ad, still struggling to understand how she keeps getting them and how much she gets paid for them?!

Reactions: 11
How is she gonna handle having another baby if she can’t handle the current ones on a shopping trip?? She’s such a car crash of a woman!
She’s loves being messy and hectic!

When she said Trevs taking her to ikea I thought she meant them two alone. That’s why I thought she was so excited. What an absolute tit show. I bet the whole time the fiasco was happening she was thinking yes!! I’ve got some content for this evening now!!
Trev sort the kids out for bed, I need to tell everyone my story!
I struggle taking one kid to IKEA! She thrives on attention

Reactions: 1
Looks like the bad news she referred to the other week might have been a house sale not going ahead …. Can find up to date photos online but the listing from April 2021 is achieved

Reactions: 2
I wish I was rich enough to pay my non-existing kids £5 to bring a laptop from one room to another. Lazy cow!

I wouldn't even entertain paying my kid. I've asked you to bring it to me, I do loads for you so bring me the laptop.
Maybe because she does nothing Sophia is charging her 😂

• Haha
Omg look how cheap Primarks maternity range is…that I got for free. duck off Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.