Thefatfunnyone #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hi guys, I’m just popping on to say I’m not on here much. But I’m ok….here again to say the same…oh and again but hugs, I’m fine, I’m just super enjoying my time away from insta…oh and once again I’m just having time off insta. But I have some ads coming up so I need you to all engage with me…but like I said, super quiet on here but super ok. Oh and here’s me crying as I’m pregnant but IM OK”

bleeping bore off Jess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Hi guys, I’m just popping on to say I’m not on here much. But I’m ok….here again to say the same…oh and again but hugs, I’m fine, I’m just super enjoying my time away from insta…oh and once again I’m just having time off insta. But I have some ads coming up so I need you to all engage with me…but like I said, super quiet on here but super ok. Oh and here’s me crying as I’m pregnant but IM OK”

bleeping bore off Jess
She was basically coming on to justify her ads! 🙄 No-one engages with her ads! Any likes and comments this time will be for sympathy. She won’t be getting any from me.
Maybe if she ate a healthy diet and stopped stuffing her face all the time she would feel a lot healthier…

Reactions: 6

bleeping bore off Jess
She’s been on more this week than previous times.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed a long time ago, I couldn’t stand the constant ad’s and underwear photos
I admire her confidence but we don’t all need to see her body EVERYDAY!

I see she’s pregnant again, I thought she is too traumatised to be pregnant? Considering she’s done it 4 times now, it definitely can’t be that bad?

How is she gonna handle having another baby if she can’t handle the current ones on a shopping trip?? She’s such a car crash of a woman!

Reactions: 9
I was just coming on to say the same thing!! Jesus Christ can you imagine and then plus a new born.
Also wonder what the bad news was 🤔

Reactions: 5
It’s not others job to make sure your children are with you, I know that IKEA very well, she could have literally left her trolley on the concourse before the second escalator and got her child.
She’s a bleeping mess - I don’t understand why she makes the most basic things into a massive song and dance or maybe put the trolley in the lift and meet him at the bottom?

Reactions: 10
Ffs. What a mess. Thank god for Sophia who clearly does the most mothering. why couldn't trev take at least one kid with him rather than leaving jess to manage all 3 and a trolley. Why doesn't Jason donavon fit in the trolley? That literally made no sense. He isn't a huge baby is he, looks pretty standard size.

• Haha
She must think it makes her look relatable by navigating motherhood and its manic moments.. i just see a woman who is lazy and shouldnt be having more kids when she doesnt appear able to cope with the ones she has. And the puppy! Jesus. A dog too.

• Heart
I can’t imagine ever having the nerve to be annoyed at strangers for not parenting my children for me. Maybe next time ask Trev to take one of his own children and share the responsibility, it’s hardly rocket science

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t think of anything worse than take 3 kids to IKEA on a Friday night! 🥴🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.