Thefatfunnyone #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People saying she lives on her recruiter or D&I job income - don't forget she's coining money in from insta. I can't bear her and her bloody adverts but she does at least 1 a week including exploiting the children she keeps popping out.

She didn't want to answer the money questions about her pregnancy as she would have to be honest and say you lot are paying for it!!!
But her engagement isnt great so she cant realistically be getting the best rates? You'd think anyway!

Reactions: 6
Freebies save money too, you don't have to buy it yourself and then you can just sell on whatever you don't want. The maternity leave will cost her a fortune but a new baby doesn't cost as much when you already have all the hand me downs ready.

Reactions: 1
Freebies save money too, you don't have to buy it yourself and then you can just sell on whatever you don't want. The maternity leave will cost her a fortune but a new baby doesn't cost as much when you already have all the hand me downs ready.
Very true - 3 months free use of a car is a pretty good way to save £1500 add some meal boxes, nappies, days out and snacks and you've saved a large amount of money!

Reactions: 4
Came on to say the exact same thing! 🤣
Also don’t open yourself up for a Q and A of you are going to be offended.
If I was close enough to a work colleague and they had not long had their 3rd of course I would ask if it was planned.
Like how she mentioned the kids took turns and brought crackers up. Trev was just……. On the Xbox!
So funny when they captions pick up her saying I worked with Aldi (Audi) we trusted google (god)
Wonder what state the car was in after 3 😷
I’d ask my work colleague too! 🤣
She likes every single one of her own posts so at least someone likes them 🤣
Our comments on here get more likes than her Instagram posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do we need to hide whether it was planned or unplanned? My first was planned and my second is our happy accident 🤣

Reactions: 1
She really doesn’t think her content through does she. Spends time saying how overwhelmed she is and how she needs to prioritise her tasks and then does a #ad for Amazon saying she’s deciding what to buy?!

Reactions: 8
Has Jess never heard of hiding a folder in a bag?? 🙈 she’s so contradictory; love using lists super organised then she’s like can’t remember from one day to the next! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Has Jess never heard of hiding a folder in a bag?? 🙈 she’s so contradictory; love using lists super organised then she’s like can’t remember from one day to the next! 🤷🏻‍♀️
“I’ve got so many appointments I don’t know what I’m doing”

why don’t you use your overpriced planners you tell everyone are so great. Mrs “I’m so productive” can’t even write an appointment in one of her many diaries

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s weird she said she didn’t want to telll anyone but has it plastered all over her Instagram 🤨

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.