Thefatfunnyone #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have any kids if I did I certainly wouldn't be paying my child to bring me laptop what on earth are you encouraging complete slobbery behaviour get up of you're arse and pass me over my laptop kids these days don't stand a chance if this is what happens in the house

Reactions: 9
Pregnancy skin is so sensitive 🙄 It’s called sun burn!
I know she’s mixed race, as am I but she damages her skin every bleeping year. You are proper light skin, wear suncream for fucks sake. Set an example to your light skin kids growing up so they don’t have to go through you having skin cancer in later life

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fuming that she took her dog to the beach yesterday! Leave the poor boy at home! My two love nothing more than chasing each other through the sea and trying to bite the small waves, so we have been going at 7/8 in the morning during these hot spells. It’s what RESPONSIBLE dog owners do!

also, I thought you were supposed to cover up in the sun when pregnant, not be out long enough to get sunburn!!

Little Jaysun must’ve been boiling in the sun as well. She is so bleeping stupid!

Reactions: 8
Non of the kids look like they have hats on either, these instahuns really don’t like protecting their kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Non of the kids look like they have hats on either, these instahuns really don’t like protecting their kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
I seen that to their so bloody selfish they probably want them tanned then brag about it. I'll stick to my 2 dogs 🐶😂

Reactions: 3
The girls are old enough to know they have to keep hats on and the youngest is small enough to keep it on for a while until he realises it's on his head and you have to put it back on and distract to buy you another 15 mins 🤣 she just couldn't be arsed. Lovely to take your kids to the beach on a hot day but protect their delicate skin. I don't care what she does with her own she's old enough to know better. Get up early, give your dog a long cool walk and then he will sleep whilst you are out. We love the beach but with 3 kids and a dog it's a lot of planning, it's not something we would decide on a whim.

• Heart
I don’t know why but when she does talky stories all I can think is I bet her breath is stinky! I just had to get that off my chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably because her free Willy teeth look yellow 🤮 she wants to keep using that listerine she was promoting not that long ago.
Or maybe that she hasn’t washed her hair since the 3rd of July - que stories this weekend of her eye bleeping herself for what is a straight up 3/10

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably because her free Willy teeth look yellow 🤮 she wants to keep using that listerine she was promoting not that long ago.
Or maybe that she hasn’t washed her hair since the 3rd of July - que stories this weekend of her eye bleeping herself for what is a straight up 3/10
Free willy teeth 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Free Willy probably had fresher breath! 🤣

Reactions: 3
“Omg we love camp bestival, it’s just the best ever, we come every year*

*because we get free tickets”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Omg we love camp bestival, it’s just the best ever, we come every year*

*because we get free tickets”
Glad I’m not the only one well annoyed at Ad / PR tickets… the reason they are spendy is because freeloaders like her get given them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.