Thefatfunnyone #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of ppl have big families with a dad working and mum staying at home. I wonder why no one questions how they afford it but now cos it’s a woman 🤔

I am surprised she’s pregnant tho so soon after jj
Do they though? Maybe in money families this is a thing, but every person I know has two parents working. Jess doesn't come from money... Her background is similar to that and my friends. Completely average.
I've no idea how they make this work. No one seems go without anything material.

Reactions: 8
I do disagree with people being rude about her not divulging her due date but I find it sooo weird when people keep their due dates such a secret.. why is it a secret?
It’s like Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon.. not divulging their due date, I just find it personally weird

Reactions: 3
What a time to be alive, where it pays to keep getting pregnant because it boosts your instagram engagement.
I can’t imagine anything worse than having my vagina ripped again for an ad! I’d rather work a 70hr week do that again!!! Before I had kids, I wanted 4. I stopped at 2 because forceps and episiotomies are not fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lots of ppl have big families with a dad working and mum staying at home. I wonder why no one questions how they afford it but now cos it’s a woman 🤔

I get what you mean but this isn’t really the case here. As others have said, because she puts her life out there for everyone to see, it’s clear that they struggle to manage what they have already so it’s kinda madness for them to add another one to that.
Also I don’t really know any single earner homes anymore unless the parent is on over £60,000 a year and I don’t think that’s the case here.

I get what you mean but this isn’t really the case here. As others have said, because she puts her life out there for everyone to see, it’s clear that they struggle to manage what they have already so it’s kinda madness for them to add another one to that.
Also I don’t really know any single earner homes anymore unless the parent is on over £60,000 a year and I don’t think that’s the case here.
They must be getting a massive influx of cash from the in-laws. I work PT with 2 kids and my husband is the main earner. We still can’t afford to live like they do, and our annual income is a lot more than £60k. Dogs and kids cost an absolute fortune (insurance for the dog, upkeep, forever buying clothes for the kids, holidays, after school clubs, days out, weekly food shopping!) so I don’t know how they do it.

Reactions: 6
Sad thing is, she could really gain a more genuine following if she was actually honest and open with how they operate as a household - I know i’d be more interested in that content than her half naked eye bleeping herself on TikTok.

Ultimately, all of this goes back to the fact those kids are constantly scruffy and their house is a tip. Don’t bring another baby into an environment that you can’t maintain with the kids you already have. I don’t care how many kids people have as long as they can afford them, in both the cash sense and in the commitment to a child. I know we would never have more than three because i feel like i split my time thinly already with just two and a FT job. It’s not fair on the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sad thing is, she could really gain a more genuine following if she was actually honest and open with how they operate as a household - I know i’d be more interested in that content than her half naked eye bleeping herself on TikTok.

Ultimately, all of this goes back to the fact those kids are constantly scruffy and their house is a tip. Don’t bring another baby into an environment that you can’t maintain with the kids you already have. I don’t care how many kids people have as long as they can afford them, in both the cash sense and in the commitment to a child. I know we would never have more than three because i feel like i split my time thinly already with just two and a FT job. It’s not fair on the kids.
All of this! ❤

Reactions: 2
I was ready to unfollow yesterday with the eye bleeping but defo going hang around to see how this plays out 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a laugh her saying please respect boundaries. Shame the same can't be said for her selling her kids at any opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t imagine anything worse than having my vagina ripped again for an ad! I’d rather work a 70hr week do that again!!! Before I had kids, I wanted 4. I stopped at 2 because forceps and episiotomies are not fun!
She doesn’t - she has a csection. But surely having your body cut open and major surgery is no easy ride either!

i actually think Jess likes the attention of being pregnant and the attention of having a newborn/young baby

Yes but generally the one working is earning big money (unless you live on benefits but not sure it's worthy in England).
Remember, when Jason was born, they were already speaking of have another one. She fantasies a lot on a few mummy bloggers on Instagram with big families.
They don't live in the real world🤣

I wonder if she will be putting both the newborn and jj in the washable nappies she talks about

She loves the attention around the pregnancy/new born stage. We seen very little of Jason 3-9 months really. She is desperado to make her and her family famous in one way or another. Her smugness at the moment is ANOTHER LEVEL

When Hinch and Stacey had Ronnie / Rex she was all over their IGs commenting saying she wanted in on their friendship and their boys to grow up together. Urgh.

• Haha
When Hinch and Stacey had Ronnie / Rex she was all over their IGs commenting saying she wanted in on their friendship and their boys to grow up together. Urgh.
Can you imagine Hinch’s reaction to her house 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They must be getting a massive influx of cash from the in-laws. I work PT with 2 kids and my husband is the main earner. We still can’t afford to live like they do, and our annual income is a lot more than £60k. Dogs and kids cost an absolute fortune (insurance for the dog, upkeep, forever buying clothes for the kids, holidays, after school clubs, days out, weekly food shopping!) so I don’t know how they do it.
Their kids are still very young. Wait till they grow up, teens at the same time🤭

It’s the woe is me, kids interrupting work meetings house is a tip whilst one adult is dedicated to the childcare/home. Regardless of gender.

It’s also not difficult to find that the salary for her role is £25-40k. I just struggle to see how they support a family of five and a dog on that wage.
Maybe trev is claiming benefits or something? I think she loves the chaos and attention 🤔 feel sorry for the kids, they always seem filthy. I have kids but I’m always wiping their faces, doing their hair etc. Poor JJ never got a look in! On to the next one! I wonder if they will move house?

Reactions: 5
Maybe trev is claiming benefits or something? I think she loves the chaos and attention 🤔 feel sorry for the kids, they always seem filthy. I have kids but I’m always wiping their faces, doing their hair etc. Poor JJ never got a look in! On to the next one! I wonder if they will move house?
This is it, when you have kids of course they get grubby from time to time but the kids always look overtired, dishevelled and uncared for. Their hair is never brushed/styled and Jess never seems to note brush their teeth on her many lists and she barely manages half the stuff on her to do list never mind anything outwith it.

Reactions: 6
What kind of benefits could it be? Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.