Thefatfunnyone #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t folk on a two kid rule now? As in no further benefits including child benefit after kid number 2.

Reactions: 2
Woman who posts her life on the internet to make money and encourages people to ask questions to boost her engagement gets offended when said people ask genuine questions about how can afford another baby as she’s a woman who posts her life on the internet to….couldn’t make it up!

Reactions: 20
Was quite happy to talk about budgeting when she wanted to charge followers £10 for her budget email

Reactions: 14
She’s basically answered all our questions!
Was it planned?
How do you afford it?
What about the car? Beg Audi for a Q7! 🤣
For a one income family they do a lot of saving.

Reactions: 8
She’s basically answered all our questions!
Was it planned?
How do you afford it?
What about the car? Beg Audi for a Q7! 🤣
For a one income family they do a lot of saving.
Came on to say the exact same thing! 🤣
Also don’t open yourself up for a Q and A of you are going to be offended.
If I was close enough to a work colleague and they had not long had their 3rd of course I would ask if it was planned.
Like how she mentioned the kids took turns and brought crackers up. Trev was just……. On the Xbox!
So funny when they captions pick up her saying I worked with Aldi (Audi) we trusted google (god)
Wonder what state the car was in after 3 😷

Reactions: 3
So no it wasn’t planned 😂😂

This is Jess who at one point was trying to be a money blogger -it’s baffling how a family with only one person working, probably on a 50k contract, shocking spending habits, 3 kids who’s just paid for an instacunt office in the garden, with no maternity pay or Benz is going to afford it.
It sounded like a lot of avoidance for “Trevs parents will step in”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Completely forgot about her after she blocked me on insta a while ago. Not much has changed I see (aside from a baby on the way)

Reactions: 4
Jess: Ask me anything about pregnancy guys (I need the engagement for upcoming ads).

Followers: when did you get pg, when you due, how will you afford it, what about work, was it planned...

Jess: How dare you ask me about my pregnancy

Make your mind up you stupid greedy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s something everyone is thinking. She’s open that Trev is a stay at home Dad and she’s also explained that they bought their car outright with no finance. We’re all interested to know how she can therefore afford to take maternity leave being the sole earner in a six person household who also just bought a lab puppy, which are currently around £2000.

Plus they’ve just had that garden office built.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Plus, we know their house is small... so if they’re planning to move how are they funding that with one salary?!

Reactions: 4
People saying she lives on her recruiter or D&I job income - don't forget she's coining money in from insta. I can't bear her and her bloody adverts but she does at least 1 a week including exploiting the children she keeps popping out.

She didn't want to answer the money questions about her pregnancy as she would have to be honest and say you lot are paying for it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.