Thefatfunnyone #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So start of May new job and a baby due in ‘autumn’ so she’s maybe 6 months already? Hmmmmm 🤔🤨🧐
She won’t be due till winter but will say autumn to throw people off. She would have a much bigger bump if she was 6 months, she barely has anything right now plus she wore trousers today, which isn’t like her - she’s always in dresses which indicates she might have had to wear them for a scan? Similar pattern to her bullshit when she was having Jason, she’s so predictable…or maybe I need to get out more 😂

Reactions: 5
Yep, that’s a woman with a phobia of childbirth having her 4th child! She’s a joke!

Reactions: 9
I haven’t been on this thread for a while. And my word the catch up has been juicy. What the hell is she thinking!? Is she gonna try hit up Stacey Solomon for parenting buddies??

Bets on the office being a bedroom for the girls now haha

Reactions: 6
Anyone else feel like the roses Trev got her were just a google pic one?
Makes me laugh when she says trev got her this that and the other. He doesn't work hun, you got yourself that. Trev just picked it up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought something might be up when I saw she stopped drinking booze on her lives, she used to enjoy a glass of wine. Alcohol stopped being mentioned altogether so she must’ve known for ages

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s knocked up again- I feel sorry for those poor kids- can’t be getting the attention they need if there’s about 5 minutes between them 😂

Reactions: 3
And there’ll be no working tax credits for JJ or this one. Does she have a magic money tree?

Reactions: 3
They’ll be so much begging during this pregnancy! One of the things will be a car! 🙄
She’s a working (will use that word lightly) Mum of 4 kids, a dog and a work shy husband!
All the holiday plans were lies then too.

Reactions: 6
They must get sooo much money off Trev’s parents because she’s self employed she won’t get maternity pay again. I honestly can’t believe she’s got pregnant again with that whole “gods plan” bs - is god finding the pennies to fund a family of 6 + a dog?

Reactions: 9
Lots of ppl have big families with a dad working and mum staying at home. I wonder why no one questions how they afford it but now cos it’s a woman 🤔

I am surprised she’s pregnant tho so soon after jj

Reactions: 5
Lots of ppl have big families with a dad working and mum staying at home. I wonder why no one questions how they afford it but now cos it’s a woman 🤔

Please don’t make this about working mums! People question it as Jess puts her whole life out there - she admitted her in laws funded her mat Leave with Bella…and is now on baby 4 with no apparent “glow up” on her finances.Her husband who then worked is not working now, she is working fixed term contracts with no maternity benefits, she is always doing #ads to obviously generate money. It would be the same if Trev was the breadwinner, people would question it as it just seems mad - their house is too small as it is, their current children seem a bit neglected and they have a new puppy. Adding another baby when they can’t fund their current life is why people question it, mum or dad working and seemingly not earning enough as it is!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I don’t think it’s about which parent is working and which parent is staying at home, I think it’s more about the fact that Trev stays at home, after giving up a permanent employed position while Jess flits from contract to contract being as self indulgent as possible but without any real income stability. As a family they are a train wreck. Jess is a Jack of all trades, master of none and the kids are being dragged up in a filthy house while she does tok toks in the bathroom and Trev plays x box.

Reactions: 14
It’s the woe is me, kids interrupting work meetings house is a tip whilst one adult is dedicated to the childcare/home. Regardless of gender.

It’s also not difficult to find that the salary for her role is £25-40k. I just struggle to see how they support a family of five and a dog on that wage.

Reactions: 10
It’s the woe is me, kids interrupting work meetings house is a tip whilst one adult is dedicated to the childcare/home. Regardless of gender.

It’s also not difficult to find that the salary for her role is £25-40k. I just struggle to see how they support a family of five and a dog on that wage.
40k for a large family with dog, mortgage, car etc. No way. We have slightly less than that joint income with 2 kids and we struggle to get by at times. Her IG doesnt even get great ratings so you wouldnt imagine her fees being that high either

Reactions: 7
40k for a large family with dog, mortgage, car etc. No way. We have slightly less than that joint income with 2 kids and we struggle to get by at times. Her IG doesnt even get great ratings so you wouldnt imagine her fees being that high either
She’s said before that her in laws help them financially (pay for holidays, help with the mortgage and she only takes the kids on gifted days outs).

She’ll keep popping them babies out as that’s where she gets the big Ad’s from.

Reactions: 8
What a time to be alive, where it pays to keep getting pregnant because it boosts your instagram engagement.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.