Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suddenly she didn’t know it was her bday but did on Saturday? Liar liar pants on fire Jess

Reactions: 3
I respect her for trying to be body positive, but after the painting video there's no way on earth she's a size 16 or 18. She's as wide as she is tall! Why not just own whatever size you are instead of lying.

Reactions: 5
I respect her for trying to be body positive, but after the painting video there's no way on earth she's a size 16 or 18. She's as wide as she is tall! Why not just own whatever size you are instead of lying.
She isnt tall at all. I saw her at one of her shows (bagged free tickets) and she is around 5ft

Reactions: 2
She has always lied about her size. She’s a size 16 but has to size up in everything, she’s another Jess Millichamp.

She’s easily a 20 and that’s also before she haf

Reactions: 3
Check out her recent stories. The lies and excuses. No one wants to engage not cos she’s black but because frankly she’s full of tit and wants to flog a dead horse. On the point about no white person paying her bills...did we forget her in laws?
Omg. I can’t actually believe she’s said that.

Reactions: 4
Shes a tit influencer. She has pretty tit engagement anyway, id imagine due to how scatty she is, all over the place, hasnt got a target audience. Im sure if she curated a more concise feed, she would benefit.

That doesnt excuse brands not using POC though. They definitely do that and its too easy for that to be shushed.

Reactions: 9
Check out her recent stories. The lies and excuses. No one wants to engage not cos she’s black but because frankly she’s full of tit and wants to flog a dead horse. On the point about no white person paying her bills...did we forget her in laws?
What she has written is actually unbelievable! 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Aren’t 99% of the brands she’s worked with white owned? I’m very confused by her saying that...

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 she makes me die. Her content isn’t liked because she’s black. It’s because she lies, she exaggerated, she blags, she’s lazy and that she will literally sell her granny for an ad.

She started as a slimming world account, now she’s a mummy blagger, now she’s a BLM activist.

I think you’ll find the bulk of her support and followers are white and her white in-laws funded her maternity leave. She’s virtue signalling and trying to hijack a movement for Instagram likes.

Just to add, I’m a mixed race woman and IVE SAID WHAT IVE SAID.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fuming. I'm a woman of colour Jess. Now is not the bleeping time to beg for likes and engagement. You've not spoken on stories about blm but you're thick as mince and don't know what to say. And you don't want to alienate white followers. You think now is the time for followers to engage so you can continue to flog tit. Talk about centering yourself in the debate. Bravo for putting off work for a few days, don't pretend it's because you believe in the cause, it's because all ads are currently on hold. Who in their right mind would be selling stuff with everything going on in the world.

That message to your friend has shown you up for what you are, shameful, greedy, grabby lazy opportunist. You should really be ashamed. Playing the race card to increase engagement?! Riding the coattails of the blm movement to get more work?!. bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fuming. I'm a woman of colour Jess. Now is not the bleeping time to beg for likes and engagement. You've not spoken on stories about blm but you're thick as mince and don't know what to say. And you don't want to alienate white followers. You think now is the time for followers to engage so you can continue to flog tit. Talk about centering yourself in the debate. Bravo for putting off work for a few days, don't pretend it's because you believe in the cause, it's because all ads are currently on hold. Who in their right mind would be selling stuff with everything going on in the world.

That message to your friend has shown you up for what you are, shameful, greedy, grabby lazy opportunist. You should really be ashamed. Playing the race card to increase engagement?! Riding the coattails of the blm movement to get more work?!. bleeping idiot.
I’m honestly outraged and pretty upset. She’s diluting the message and trying to profit from it. This is not about your crappy little page getting likes so you can flog E45.
Please direct me in the right way where she’s lost followers because she’s black, or where she’s championed the cause before George Floyd.

She’s a narc and I hope she gets called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

🙌🙌🙌

😂😂😂 she makes me die. Her content isn’t liked because she’s black. It’s because she lies, she exaggerated, she blags, she’s lazy and that she will literally sell her granny for an ad.

She started as a slimming world account, now she’s a mummy blagger, now she’s a BLM activist.

I think you’ll find the bulk of her support and followers are white and her white in-laws funded her maternity leave. She’s virtue signalling and trying to hijack a movement for Instagram likes.

I’m mixed race too & agree!!!!

• Heart
I knew this would happen, could see it a mile off. She is a total disgrace, it ALWAYS has to be about Jess

Reactions: 8

Exactly this, what she’s put on that post has seriously p****d me off. She’s 100% using this to raise her engagement because she knows it’s 💩
Perhaps if her lazy arse husband got a job to support his family, she wouldn’t have to exploit a very serious situation by begging for likes. I’m so angry that she’s so self entitled to use what’s going on to her own advantage.
Oh and Jess, i lost my job due to Covid, no white or black persons is paying my bills either, that’s my responsibility as an ADULT!! 🤯🤬

Reactions: 15
What she has written is actually unbelievable! 😲

I’m blocked but please god she hasn’t said she doesn’t get engagement because she’s black????!!!! She’s an absolute nob head! She’ll say anything to get some engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.