Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lost car keys....isn’t that the car they were “test driving”?? They’ve had it for ages! I know they did constant ads for it for a start did they buy it?! 🤔
They said they wanted to so I guess so? You can’t test drive a car for that long surely

Reactions: 1
Oh good, a whole day reposting her birthday stories with the same picture 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yesterday she was on the beg for a new laptop and today it’s all about her birthday!
I’d be pissed off if I had to decorate my living room for my own birthday....where’s Trevor to do this? He sounds like a lazy mother fucker gaming and only being a stay at home dad when Jess is out of the house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Treated herself to Final Cut Pro....I’m sure that’s about £300. Wonder which envelope that came out of? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtaf. Her face and mouth. I mean I know she likes to keep them tiny teeth hidden but man alive.... where's the eye bleach??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just watched her stories as im throwing caution to the wind and having a cup of tea before bath and bed tonight 😂 ... I can think of things I'd much rather than a Mcdonalds for my birthday lunch ... obviously failed to get a grazing platter gifted, the dancing with a bottle of brand, fantastic example Jess... gifting her self editing software, the only thing I "gifted myself" on my birthday was the oil for boiler 🤣 decorating for her own birthday, assume Trev wasn't wanted in the ad and the last thing before I sort the ferral children out 😂 was she really gifted something for the kitchen for her birthday?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.