Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she makes cookies everyday, or at least says she going to make cookies 🍪 daily 🥴

Reactions: 7
So Sophia and bella LOVE making YouTube videos. Just stop. Stop trying to make them happen and force them into a life of unboxing videos on YouTube. If you are that desperate for cash go get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Finally doing the girls hair, dumplings, words like pickney (tho ive always known that to mean child?).. convenient innit. Months and months back, she had to follow tutorials on how to do rice and peas man lol. She never has any real conviction and consistency.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we please have a new global bandwagon of 'instagrammers stop selling kids and begging for freebies'? I'd love to see the Insta take up of that one.

Reactions: 8
Finally doing the girls hair, dumplings, words like pickney (tho ive always known that to mean child?).. convenient innit. Months and months back, she had to follow tutorials on how to do rice and peas man lol. She never has any real conviction and consistency.
YOU KNOW! I feel bleeping embarrassed for her all of a sudden calling her kids pickney and being the baddest and best Caribbean chef.
I’m honestly curious at what she’s going to morph into next

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s so unauthentic. She flits from one thing to another depending on what the “buzz” is at the current time. The BLM movement is soooo important, but Jess has just jumped on it because it’s what people are talking about at the minute.

the thing that grates on me the most though, is her accents. Depending on the type of video she’s doing or how she wants to come across will dictate her accent. Don’t get me wrong, we all have a “phone voice” but Jess is another level. She puts on this “street, ghetto, yeah bruv” accent.... which she does not have!!!! She thinks she’s from the mean streets of the toughest parts of gang land in london. When actually, she’s a privileged normal person from Luton. Stop trying to be something you’re not. Find your passion, and I use that term loosely as Jess will flog anything as her passion, but I mean your really passion. Then when you speak about it, it’s so authentic and real. Up to now, i can’t think of anything that I’ve ever heard Jess talk about and thought it sounded genuine and real and completely who she is. She’s too much of a latcher! And she will latch on to whatever she thinks is gonna make her some money

Reactions: 15
She’s so unauthentic. She flits from one thing to another depending on what the “buzz” is at the current time. The BLM movement is soooo important, but Jess has just jumped on it because it’s what people are talking about at the minute.

the thing that grates on me the most though, is her accents. Depending on the type of video she’s doing or how she wants to come across will dictate her accent. Don’t get me wrong, we all have a “phone voice” but Jess is another level. She puts on this “street, ghetto, yeah bruv” accent.... which she does not have!!!! She thinks she’s from the mean streets of the toughest parts of gang land in london. When actually, she’s a privileged normal person from Luton. Stop trying to be something you’re not. Find your passion, and I use that term loosely as Jess will flog anything as her passion, but I mean your really passion. Then when you speak about it, it’s so authentic and real. Up to now, i can’t think of anything that I’ve ever heard Jess talk about and thought it sounded genuine and real and completely who she is. She’s too much of a latcher! And she will latch on to whatever she thinks is gonna make her some money
I grew up in an area in London that was rough, full of crime, gangs etc. I dont go about talking like that (maybe as a teen getting drunk on the estate 🤦🏻‍♀️), shes just embarrassing. She doesnt have a secure identity and just flits between whatevers popular at the moment.

She’s such a disorganised mess and is always losing things
More than likely on the beg for more gravel and a new car because of the lost car keys.

Reactions: 4
I thought she said she was holding off on ads in light of blm. They've been non stop since Sunday. Also poor girls having to act out a movie night at home for a bleeping eBay ad. There is nothing she won't sell.

Reactions: 9
I thought she said she was holding off on ads in light of blm. They've been non stop since Sunday. Also poor girls having to act out a movie night at home for a bleeping eBay ad. There is nothing she won't sell.
Omg I’m so naive! I saw the movie night projector and was like Awh that’s a cute idea, I think my son would enjoy that! AND IT WAS AN AD! Jesus Jess just spend time with your kids and create these magical moments because you want to and your kids would enjoy it, not for money! I wonder do they even sit and watch the movie or does she just take some pics and ship them off to bed so she can eat her cake and reply to ALL her many emails in peace!

Reactions: 6
Omg I’m so naive! I saw the movie night projector and was like Awh that’s a cute idea, I think my son would enjoy that! AND IT WAS AN AD! Jesus Jess just spend time with your kids and create these magical moments because you want to and your kids would enjoy it, not for money! I wonder do they even sit and watch the movie or does she just take some pics and ship them off to bed so she can eat her cake and reply to ALL her many emails in peace!
Hope you’re not forgetting her Mooza nights - movie and a pizza!
She’s desperate for that word to take off! 😂🙄

• Haha
The lost car keys....isn’t that the car they were “test driving”?? They’ve had it for ages! I know they did constant ads for it for a start did they buy it?! 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.