Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trev got a bit too big for his boots again just making stupid remarks like Jess wouldn’t be where she was without him, he can afford to at for his own ‘tings innit’ and everyone was in the comments like ‘nah bruv, shut up fam’ bizarrely Jess read none of those out and swiftly moved on 😂 he makes a show of them everytime. You could tell Jess had had enough!
😂😂😂😂😂
The pair of them are idiots! Trev seems to think he is some gangsta! Nah bruv you’re a husband and dad of 3😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her SIWYWC podcast brand logo thing has her name wrong. It says funnyfatone instead of fatfunnyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never gets it right does she. Some of her ideas are good... The podcast thing is a good idea rather than doing a live but she's just rush rush rush flitting about from one project to the next I wish she would just focus and get it right because she could be great.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she's ever written a post without a spelling/ grammar mistake. It's obvious that she never did well at school. Lazy as duck and can't even be bothered to check her one sentence captions for Insta.

Reactions: 10
Bet her guests are her mum, her DJ cousin, a token insta mum who will get her more followers and Trev 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I commented on the post about the mistake and she deleted it lol

• Wow
  • Haha
I commented on the post about the mistake and she deleted it lol
Oh I thought Jess was all about “owning it” she’s as bad as all the rest of them for hitting that delete button

• Haha
Oh I thought Jess was all about “owning it” she’s as bad as all the rest of them for hitting that delete button
What's really lovely is she can't take a second to hit like on all the nice comments people are posting but can take the time to delete mine

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like Jess puts in a whole load of effort (but still fails miserably) into stuff that means she doesn’t have to do a real job. Like, maybe put that into your “business that you are the CEO of” and actually make something of yourself instead of fanning about on insta. It is so cringe she even got her own handle wrong on the podcast!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She paid for the artwork as the artist is ‘amazing’.....yet the handle is still wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️ one job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much has she paid for that artwork and nobody proof read it before she uploaded it to all the platforms?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Man like trev was MUTE this evening!! Painfully quiet. Then Jess admits hers been fuming with him after last weeks antics 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️ Knew it! Hilarious her swerving everyone in the comments asking where he was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Man like trev was MUTE this evening!! Painfully quiet. Then Jess admits hers been fuming with him after last weeks antics 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️ Knew it! Hilarious her swerving everyone in the comments asking where he was 😂
What happened last week?
Also just realised that she blocked me... I've never commented on/liked any of her posts but would occasionally watch her stories.

Bit paro if you ask me

Reactions: 4
What happened last week?
Also just realised that she blocked me... I've never commented on/liked any of her posts but would occasionally watch her stories.

Bit paro if you ask me
She blocked me also. Must of seen that i watched her stories but didn't follow her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.