Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren’t wrong though are they? Her Saturday night lives are full of judgement and pretending to spill tea like the real housewives of Bedford 🤮

Reactions: 7
Yes Jess own it! You’re a walking contradiction, it is exactly what you do on a Sat night

Reactions: 3
I REELy wish she’d take her face for a shite because those reels are winding me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t help but feel all the stories this week with an over excited Jess are for us! She’s read here and recoiled. Pick a lane Jess.. and a voice 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I can’t help but feel all the stories this week with an over excited Jess are for us! She’s read here and recoiled. Pick a lane Jess.. and a voice 🤦🏻‍♀️
Certainly reading here, although there is not much to say anymore as she kills us all with boredom🤣
She tries to invent an exciting life but spend all her time online, more than with her own kids and lazy husband.

Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her because her dirty self, dirty looking kids and filthy house were making me feel sick. I had a peek, gosh she is a nauseating fucker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she have any pets? There seems to be pet hair all over their clothes all of the time.

Reactions: 4
Jess looks like she’s gone to the local cattery for a roll around

• Haha
Doing a live about debt and then talking about buying journals. duck right off.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.