Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look at Trevs insta and the captions..this has probably been mentioned before but it absolutely seems like she runs his insta for him?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope they don’t speak to Isabella the way they speak about her. Both Jess and Trev do it. I know it might be in jest but to me it seems more than that. As if the boy is amazing, the oldest girl is perfect and Bella is just a pain in the arse, don’t think they’ve ever said anything nice about her. Anything nice they say is always after a big negative. And for the love of god why are those children never clean? I know kids get filthy but they always look that way
I’ve noted this too - it makes me so sad, she’s such a beautiful little girl and they always speak about her like she’s problem child

Reactions: 4
Jess writes on her to do list 'make breakfast' and we never see 'bath kids' so assume what you will. No routine the kids are all over the place, no one sleeps, house is filthy, trev does absolutely nothing and Jess arses about flicking her hair around in her crusty brown jumper.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even if Sophia was covered in pox cream, rub it in a bit, or comb her hair and make her look presentable. The whole family always seem covered in food wearing crusty clothes. #Jessthemess.

Reactions: 10
Even if Sophia was covered in pox cream, rub it in a bit, or comb her hair and make her look presentable. The whole family always seem covered in food wearing crusty clothes. #Jessthemess.
This is it. We can all have those scruffy moments, lazy days etc. But.. this is all the time, they are generally really scatty. She is documenting it all the time, and trying to sell herself as an influencer. duck knows in what lane, but still. They both need proper jobs. Theyre both feckless. They all need structure and routine.

Reactions: 7
Ironic she’s done an ad for Johnston’s today...she does not practice what she preaches! How on earth did they chose her?!

Reactions: 8
Ironic she’s done an ad for Johnston’s today...she does not practice what she preaches! How on earth did they chose her?!
A subtle way to tell her to up her (and the kids) personal hygiene maybe! 🤣
Just kidding! She’s the worst person to be advertising your hair, bath products!

Reactions: 5
Collage 2020-11-23 22_47_50.jpg

My name's Jess and of course I love to be transparent on my page. I don't take pictures using 'pr products' and filter the tit out of them...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fake excitement - Jess you would have had to give them your address you bleeping div so you clearly knew what was coming.

I noticed her kickers post - she’s a grabby little troll - well done for having two pairs of straighteners at £250. I really hope the tide is changing against influencers being gifted expensive items

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Begging to be noticed by new look too, sad duck. Tagging the tit out of life Jess.

Anything being gifted to influencers is on my boycott list.

Reactions: 6
The fake excitement - Jess you would have had to give them your address you bleeping div so you clearly knew what was coming.

I noticed her kickers post - she’s a grabby little troll - well done for having two pairs of straighteners at £250. I really hope the tide is changing against influencers being gifted expensive items
Exactly
They’re all the same
Oh wow I was not expecting that etc etc
They just guessed your address then
Beggy witch

I'm usually a 16/18 but I bought a 20. Can anyone explain this?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell she's not washed her hair from the 19th of November because she straightened it then and it's still straight now and always announces every time she does so but hasn't since then. I understand the hair type situation but I honestly believe she's probably not even showered in that time either

• Sick
How can you tell from behind your phone screen that someone hasn’t showered since 19th November 🤣

I agree with most things about Jess but that’s ridiculous

Reactions: 4
How can you tell from behind your phone screen that someone hasn’t showered since 19th November 🤣

I agree with most things about Jess but that’s ridiculous
She or he wrote "probably" and we can all see, even behind the phone (which makes it worst) thatJess is grubby and does the same with her kids. When you need to write down to remember to shower your kids or create special posts to say it's shower day or hair wash day for all the family, like it's a special event, then there is PROBABLY an hygiene problem😂

Reactions: 12
She or he wrote "probably" and we can all see, even behind the phone (which makes it worst) thatJess is grubby and does the same with her kids. When you need to write down to remember to shower your kids or create special posts to say it's shower day or hair wash day for all the family, like it's a special event, then there is PROBABLY an hygiene problem😂
This isn’t a reach at all - she’s grubby and people have met her in person and said she smells like BO. She’s crrrrrrusty so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the case either 🤷‍♀️🤮

• Sick
You can tell she's not washed her hair from the 19th of November because she straightened it then and it's still straight now and always announces every time she does so but hasn't since then. I understand the hair type situation but I honestly believe she's probably not even showered in that time either
I reckon she averages 4 weeks between hair washes 🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.