Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see she’s finally tagged the correct account in her sanitary pad ad!
I mean seriously, you’re getting paid for this, would you not check you’ve got the right account??!!??

FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So Sophia has chicken pox and BOTH her parents work (used in the absolute loosest sense of the word) at home full time and yet mega boss babe Jess has to make a fuss about it effecting her work. Yawn

Reactions: 7
Good to see she’s finally tagged the correct account in her sanitary pad ad!
I mean seriously, you’re getting paid for this, would you not check you’ve got the right account??!!??

FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg who did she tag wrong?

Reactions: 2
This does not encourage me to buy a coat. Look at the state of her. Ad day clearly didn’t fall anywhere near hair wash day.
God she looks horrific - that coat is chav central - throw on your rudegirl hoops and chains Jess since you’re ghetto

• Haha
This does not encourage me to buy a coat. Look at the state of her. Ad day clearly didn’t fall anywhere near hair wash day.
I'm fed up of this jumper. She's always wearing it.

Reactions: 4
Nobody is saying that make up is necessary, that general “glamming” is necessary but FFS Jess have a wash!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And at least advertise a coat that bloody fits and fastens up! For the last time jess.... you ain't a size 16. Talk about a reverse ad.

Reactions: 8
Sad but Sophia always always always looks an absolute mess. Shows wrong way around, hair constantly untied and messy, pjs on, walking around late at night... it's actually appalling. That grid photo is sad. Jess clearly favours the blonde hair blue eyed boy and bella, not uncommon in black families for colourism to be rife.

Reactions: 9
Sad but Sophia always always always looks an absolute mess. Shows wrong way around, hair constantly untied and messy, pjs on, walking around late at night... it's actually appalling. That grid photo is sad. Jess clearly favours the blonde hair blue eyed boy and bella, not uncommon in black families for colourism to be rife.
She always looks so tired and stressed. Put the girl to bed early, do her hair and get the camera out of her face. Jess will favour whatever kid makes the most money and that will be the younger two.

Poor Sophia has the cream for chicken pox.
Colourism exists of course but I am not sure it's what happens in that family if I'm honest.
The baby boy looks like a favourite firstly cause it's a boy. They always insist on that, even before he was born.
And damn, as for hygiene and care, they're all treated equally apparently. Look how grubby are their clothes, especially the babysuit, pure filth.

Reactions: 2
She blocked me also. Must of seen that i watched her stories but didn't follow her.
I just popped on here as saw the thread on recently updated, haven’t checked her thread or her for probably about a year. Just went to look on IG and I’m blocked too 🤣 what a loon

• Haha
Poor Sophia has the cream for chicken pox.
Colourism exists of course but I am not sure it's what happens in that family if I'm honest.
The baby boy looks like a favourite firstly cause it's a boy. They always insist on that, even before he was born.
And damn, as for hygiene and care, they're all treated equally apparently. Look how grubby are their clothes, especially the babysuit, pure filth.
Omg 🤢 I had to zoom in. Like I know he’s a baby but wow, he is filthy. Bella too. So gross

It's so filthy, even for a baby lol
How long have they been wearing these clothes?
Sophia seems to do better, probably because she's older and starts to take care of her own.
You wouldn't think they have a stay-at-home dad and a "worker from home" mum.

Reactions: 1
I hope they don’t speak to Isabella the way they speak about her. Both Jess and Trev do it. I know it might be in jest but to me it seems more than that. As if the boy is amazing, the oldest girl is perfect and Bella is just a pain in the arse, don’t think they’ve ever said anything nice about her. Anything nice they say is always after a big negative. And for the love of god why are those children never clean? I know kids get filthy but they always look that way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.