Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she’s going down the debt path again. It didn’t go well for her before... but we mustn’t tell her off, we must educate her (remember that rant?!) Bore off 😴
She’s using lockdown as a very poor excuse to tell her ‘debt’ story.

Another time, why does she always come on and say she’s hasn’t been on much lately? Err yes you have... usually with baby sick, food and pet hair on your top! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whatever happened with that thing where she was gonna sell debt advice for a monthly fee? Or did I dream that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever happened with that thing where she was gonna sell debt advice for a monthly fee? Or did I dream that
Haha yes that was the one that backfired on her! 🤣
Who would take any advice from that mess! This is the woman who makes out she’s so organised with planners, lists, positivity plans etc. but we all know is a dirty, chaotic and disorganised! Just because she pretend to write in a planner she’s paid to promote doesn’t mean we fall for it! These companies who pay her to promote their stuff need to give their heads a wobble!

Reactions: 7
Yeah I really wanna take debt advice from people who think spending £30 on a journal is normal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last nights live 🤦🏻‍♀️ Manliketrev ALWAYS makes a show of her.. she will disappear now, ‘need some time away’ when in reality she is furious with him!

Also the comments about her gums 😬😬 uncalled for, funny how her live crashed after so that part didn’t save

Reactions: 3
Last nights live 🤦🏻‍♀️ Manliketrev ALWAYS makes a show of her.. she will disappear now, ‘need some time away’ when in reality she is furious with him!

Also the comments about her gums 😬😬 uncalled for, funny how her live crashed after so that part didn’t save
What happened with Trev?

Reactions: 2

oh dear! sorry to be this person but what did he do?

I watched about 20mins of her live then turned it off. Got bored lol
But a comment was made asking if she has gingivitis and jess claimed she didn't know what it was and thought it was something to do with eyes lol 🙄
Then when the person said it was to do with gums, jess said her gums where fine......

• Haha
But a comment was made asking if she has gingivitis and jess claimed she didn't know what it was and thought it was something to do with eyes lol 🙄
Then when the person said it was to do with gums, jess said her gums where fine......
😬😬 Oh dear.

Tbf her gums have looked inflammed, but ya wouldnt say it lol

Reactions: 4
Oh my word 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 maybe they were hinting at her lack of hygiene

• Haha
What did trev do this time? Have a shot of rum and join in hammered like the last time? I don't watch her lives.

Omg! She 100% does 🙈 if she was to floss her guns would bleed everywhere and imagine the smell 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh sad I missed it! Trev is a bigger embarrassment than Jess. This week she misspelled sophias name 6 times on her stories. Dumb, grabby duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Trev got a bit too big for his boots again just making stupid remarks like Jess wouldn’t be where she was without him, he can afford to at for his own ‘tings innit’ and everyone was in the comments like ‘nah bruv, shut up fam’ bizarrely Jess read none of those out and swiftly moved on 😂 he makes a show of them everytime. You could tell Jess had had enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hasnt saved last nights live! Just like she didn’t save the last one that trev was on

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.