Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still fat ✔
Still not funny ✔
Grubby clothes ✔
Kids with unbrushed hair ✔
Daily to-do list she never completes ✔
Selfie on landing in underwear ✔
Some sad quote ✔
Constant voice changes ✔
Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the daily to do lists for me - I mean she’s very repetitive - there’s only so many times I can cuss her bad hygiene 👀👀

Reactions: 6
Shes beyond boring. Her to do lists are tit... She never completes them poor old Sophia has been waiting months for her mirrors to go up. I accomplish more by 10am than she does all day.

Reactions: 12
Superdrug have done a number on her! Not an ad, no obligation to share but Jess couldn’t let any opportunity to show off bypass her so they basically get free publicity!

Reactions: 4
You stood on a couple of boxes Jess? We know you're sophia's height in real life. Enjoy selling those kids wherever and whenever you can.

Reactions: 3
She literally ALWAYS says Sophia loved it! Or Bella loves the camera! Yea right. You love the cash jess

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed a little while back.. it appears I’m missing nothing 😂🤣 #thereallyboringone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A...why do we need a campaign to not judge other parents? The only judging I have had is from older people who I can sure as tit say do not follow influencers like Jess on insta.

B...this from someone who only takes her kids out when she’s going to get paid. Ever think it’s low to take your kid out to take a photo of a tantrum so you can use it for an ad Jess?!

What a dick

Reactions: 9
That client she manifested must not have come through because my girl has been riding the duck outta them ads lately

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I forgot this fool existed.
Still grubby is seems.

Do they earn their own money yet or still taking from the bank of badman Trevs parents?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.